Did you earn from Forex?

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
Yes i am in forex trading from two years and making good money. Forex is a good business and you can make lot of money if you have aim to learn it.
Anything to support this claim? perhaps a myfxbook or fxblue or something so we can take a look?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes we all trader haves same opportunity to making money with this busines, but here sometime each trader they have different skill to making profit in forex market, some good trader they seems easily to making profit but for trader that still lack in skill wil facing many difficulties in their trading career.

Robert Nero

Trader
Mar 1, 2016
Forex is a good platform to earn and profit. It gives you freedom and challenges also.But you need lots of skills,knowledge, understanding and good forecasting and information analysis to make huge profit.You can start with small amount and demo account also and than step by step learning and practical doing will help you..There are some professional services like signal services and forex learning,different methods of learning which can give you proper knowledge about the huge market.Many people do success and many lost..

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I do make money there, but try to not risk much cuz its easy to lose everything. Money management probably everything there goes around.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am still grateful because also still get earning from forex business, this business still become my favourite business till now and as part time business this is still as reliable source to getting money through forex business, and I hope will longer life can make money with forex.

• 👍
Reactions: Jordangel

Jordangel

Trader
Mar 21, 2016
I'm just doing first steps... demo... going to trade on cent's account soon
thanks for sharing your experience here....

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Just spent money hat afford to lose first, so many trader fail also in forex business, maybe we often hear statistic more than nineteen percent trader fail and only small percent being survive, but if you can work well forex will very reliable business

• 👍
Reactions: Jordangel

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Actually still so many pportunity to making money with forex, if you have skill to promote, as affiliate or partner broker, if you can getting many client and get many new trader joined on brokerage hence will get money from transaction that made by your client that register under your link partner

ProFXManager

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2015
Germany
sure every day i earn 1-1.5% :)

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
Of course, I earn from the forex. If I don't earn, why should I still be in the market? Based on my trading experience, I earn from combining good trading strategy with commendable risk management to make profits on my open positions. I can also earn when I deposit with my Profiforex broker. I get 500% bonus on this deposit no matter how small which I can withdraw at any time. So this way I'm always earning.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
against trend.png against trend.png against trend.png against trend.png
//----

hey jord.... that's a good plan.... quite often people will dive head first into standard accounts without testing the waters only to find out too late the water is shallow.....

even now after over 10 years in forex, my number of live mini accounts will be 5 times my number of live standard accounts.... my win/loss ratio or % return is always higher as the pip value goes lower....

another thing that has helped me is to allow the ea or scripts to add the comments based on the technical aspect of particular timeframes.... the trades can later be sorted by comments and the %return or win/loss ratio can be further refined.... as in one of my lunch money accounts below, all the usdjpy trades were against the daily trend.....

there is nothing wrong with a couple accounts just trading for lunch money......h
//-----

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Although in my trades not always able making profit but so far still enjoy and comfortable to treat forex as part time business, sometime if look some trader they can generate good profit it motivated me to learn better and develop skiill trading, although not easy but I am ever get earning and still want more

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
All traders know that 95℅ of traders must lost. Altought in different unknowing causes all traders consider themselves included to this 5℅. Forex is hight risk. I have experience to lose all balance of my account forex. And i have moved on and make money now. Also i am an investor and this fact helps me to get financial stability.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
All traders know that 95℅ of traders must lost. Altought in different unknowing causes all traders consider themselves included to this 5℅. Forex is hight risk. I have experience to lose all balance of my account forex. And i have moved on and make money now. Also i am an investor and this fact helps me to get financial stability.

Many of the traders are loosing their income from the trades that are not good. The reasons for such trades could be many but what is more important is that we have to focus on the risks in our trades first :)

DenTe

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
Chisinau, Moldova
Many of the traders are loosing their income from the trades that are not good. The reasons for such trades could be many but what is more important is that we have to focus on the risks in our trades first :)
You're right. Risk management - probably the most important thing in trading. If it is not present, even the best strategy is not to help earn.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes as trader also need pay attention with the risk that involved in trading, many beginner they only focus on profit but less pay attention with the risk and they might making mistake because fear to losing but making bad decision, like as let order against the trend with expectation price will turn around back to early track

TeKiJIa

Trader
Mar 25, 2016
I have being traded for five monthes and my average profit is about 12%. I heard that 95% of traders loose their money in the first year... i hope i won't )

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
I have being traded for five monthes and my average profit is about 12%. I heard that 95% of traders loose their money in the first year... i hope i won't )
I wish you to get profit and became a good trader. 12 % is a good results. You should keep the risk management. Keep it up!

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Well in average I make 5-10% monthly, sometimes there are drawdowns, but no more than 2-3%. I use tight SL and try my best to avoid drawdowns that my go beyond my targets.