Swiss Franc

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
The bloodshed in the Swiss Franc is likely behind us, but looking at the charts do you currently look at the CHF for trading purposes or will you wait to get more relevant data?

I think the sharp drop has messed up the technical pattern and I am waiting for more candlesticks to be formed before I analyze the CHF again.

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
Me too. I will definately stay away from CHF pairs. I did see a negative balance in my account from gbp/chf, luckily my broker will not make me cover it.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Me too. I will definately stay away from CHF pairs. I did see a negative balance in my account from gbp/chf, luckily my broker will not make me cover it.

Everybody talk about losses, account devastation, massive insolvencies. Anybody on the sunny side? I really want to talk to that persons - they have fulfilled main desire of all forex traders - tremendous profits gotten in a blink of eye..
Here is what I found from my broker so far https://blog.hotforex.com/hotforex-...355-pips-in-few-seconds-while-selling-usdchf/. I wonder was it a pure luck or intended trade..

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
CHF has made a huge turn around in the market and its a lesson for us too, to look into such currencies. most of us just try to earn from the majors but these currencies too sometime give very good earning opportunities.

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
full list of 72 brokers reaction due The bloodshed in the Swiss Franc
[URL deleted]
worth of reading I think, while several brokers go bankcrupt, other survive with their 'special' condition apply. it may not contain all brokers company listed above, feel free to add how your brokers react

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
Everybody talk about losses, account devastation, massive insolvencies. Anybody on the sunny side? I really want to talk to that persons - they have fulfilled main desire of all forex traders - tremendous profits gotten in a blink of eye..
Here is what I found from my broker so far https://blog.hotforex.com/hotforex-...355-pips-in-few-seconds-while-selling-usdchf/. I wonder was it a pure luck or intended trade..
I didn't have time to keep an eye on this cool forum but now i am back and i noticed this guy with the profit. I am really curious to know how did he manage to close his position and how much money he had in his account to be able to resist this volatility and close the trade on profit... either he was trading with 1000 units or he was lucky! I know a guy who made a lot of money on the RUB last year but the situation was quite different...

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Maybe he just traded normally and everything was done from server side due to Swiss upheaval.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Already long time not choose tis currency, but I have memories trade on thic currency few years ago which I can get big profit on eurchf which this pair move more than one thousand pips only few hours, maybe on these condition also many trader loss big, it's because SnB intervention currency

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I also recalled the Swiss event, the chart in that time was ridiculous with the biggest gap I ever seen. And many brokers as ironfx was bankrupt. Only a few brokers are able to pay for winning traders as hotforex above.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I also recalled the Swiss event, the chart in that time was ridiculous with the biggest gap I ever seen. And many brokers as ironfx was bankrupt. Only a few brokers are able to pay for winning traders as hotforex above.

Remember I read in HF blog one guy made 13K from one trade. That's really crazy, probably best trade in his life...

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
one way or another, it could be luck or a a bad decision gone good. never the less he was one of a few who actually made it big in last years franc event. lucky him i say

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am ever getting huge profit on swiss franch, which still remember few years ag when Swiss national bank intervention currency and fall to around 1.2000 floor on eurchf, on these moment also I am hear some company get bankrupt because pair move more than one thousand pips

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I am ever getting huge profit on swiss franch, which still remember few years ag when Swiss national bank intervention currency and fall to around 1.2000 floor on eurchf, on these moment also I am hear some company get bankrupt because pair move more than one thousand pips

You are lucky that you got profits because there are many traders who have lost a huge amount and ...

It is not just traders but some of the small Forex brokers went out of business :)