Lmfx

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
hi guys, has anyone traded or has any insight on LMFX? thanks
never heard LMFX and its sounds like LMAX lol
i saw in fasapay website, e-payment that popular in my country, LMFX is official fasapay merchant
but without track records or anything else, i better stay in my current brokers , FXPrimus and Ticmill
and i will try em if they at least one year old

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah it does lol.. yeah though im currently trading hotforex, i have this itch to test them, first impression is ok, simple one could say.. ill give it some time though, havnt tried contacting the broker or anything yet. ive heard of tickmill they were previously named armada if im not mistaken.

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
yeah it does lol.. yeah though im currently trading hotforex, i have this itch to test them, first impression is ok, simple one could say.. ill give it some time though, havnt tried contacting the broker or anything yet. ive heard of tickmill they were previously named armada if im not mistaken.
Yes Tickmill was Armada Markets, and Armada now focus to institutional clients and Tickmill is handling the retail clients. you know, it is similiar like alphabet and google . lol. and rebranding is common practices

i have tried hotforex too and i am agree with you , if we must not rush into new brokers even they are promoting better trading conditions than broker we usually use. and do not fall into promotional trap too.

I usually waiting that broker reached it is 6 months or 1 years online before i open an account and try their trading conditions.

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
Dear forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. It will be my pleasure to assist you!

-----

Dear garena,

Here is an answer of your question LMFX means - Live Markets FX.

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
Dear inggo,

LMFX currently offers three bonus types:
1) Phone Validation Bonus - once you verify your phone number and you fulfill the volume requirements you will receive 20 USD as a bonus. You can either trade the amount or withdraw it. It is your personal choice.
2) Deposit Match Bonus - Deposit at least $100 from your wallet account to your new Deposit Mach Bonus account and the same amount, matching your deposit, will be assigned to that trading account.
3) Phoenix Bonus - When you apply for this Bonus type and you make your first time deposit you will see that you have an amount of funds "pending" on your account. This amount equals 15% of your first time deposit. Please notice that as First time deposit is considered each amount deposited by you before the beginning of your trading activity so in case you deposit a certain amount without trading it and then you deposit again, the second deposit will be also assigned through the Phoenix Bonus. Then, in case you lose all your trading capital, on the next deposit you make, the amount from the Phoenix Bonus will be assigned to your trading account in order to help you rise again. Once the funds have been activated, they will be immediately available for trading or withdrawal.

We also run several contests which might be of your interest so please check our Legal Documentation section for more information.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
1) Phone Validation Bonus - once you verify your phone number and you fulfill the volume requirements you will receive 20 USD as a bonus. You can either trade the amount or withdraw it. It is your personal choice.

Phone Validation Bonus seems something new that I never heard about and its sounds interesting, but it's possible for me to withdraw it without depositing or trading anything? Please provide more details.

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
Phone Validation Bonus seems something new that I never heard about and its sounds interesting, but it's possible for me to withdraw it without depositing or trading anything? Please provide more details.

Dear garena,

The Phone Validation Bonus can be received and withdrawn by every client who has successfully opened and funded a trading account with LMFX and traded 3 standard lots on it.
How it works: You have to add a phone number to your profile at the LMFXConnect wallet and validate it via code which will be delivered to your mobile via SMS. If you are adding a stationary phone or for some reason the SMS is not delivered to your mobile, you can request our system to make an automatic call to you and provide you with the code via voice message.

I hope that makes it clear, but if you need more details or have any other questions you can ask your question here, read the terms and conditions of the Phone Validation Bonus on our website or contact our Customer Support department.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
The Phone Validation Bonus can be received and withdrawn by every client who has successfully opened and funded a trading account with LMFX and traded 3 standard lots on it.

Thanks, this is what I need to know for claiming the phone bonus.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
So LMFX doesn't require a phone number when traders verify their accounts? I'm curious about the registration steps then.

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
So LMFX doesn't require a phone number when traders verify their accounts? I'm curious about the registration steps then.

Dear Steve Lock,

LMFX does not require a phone number during the registration process. Once you register you can add your phone number to your profile but the choice is all yours.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014

I tried it and seems we can trade without verifying phone number, however, there is a bonus for mobile number verification. The condition is also easy to acquire the bonus.

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
I tried it and seems we can trade without verifying phone number, however, there is a bonus for mobile number verification. The condition is also easy to acquire the bonus.

Dear garena,

That is correct. With LMFX you can trade without verifying your phone number. But if you complete the verification of your phone number, it will be really easy to get our Phone Validation Bonus. All you need to do is, verify your phone number and complete the volume requirements. Once you do that, you will receive the bonus right away!