Which is better broker?

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Most STP and ECN brokers offer the same benefit, the only difference can be spreads (minimum), commissions and execution quality

I agree, this is the most important things when you chose a broker. I usually create a real account with a small deposit at first, just to check everything that you can't check on demo. I'm currently using freshforex, it's OK at the moment.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
Steve Lock, I also use fresh now. Tried several brokers before, but this one seems to have the fastest order execution.

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
@Steve Lock i do the same may i also add having multiple accounts into different brokers to compare them and find pros and cons because after all you should know where you put your money on!

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
Knowing a better broker comes from trading experience. I have not trade with that broker but I do trade with profiforex they good reputable broker .They accept EA on the mt4 platform.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
regulated? location? every now and then, more like every day there is a new name in the market claiming to be the best!! there is no best!! and only time can tell if they are good or not!! new brokers tend to have more to do to prove their stand!

Gene Walls

Trader
May 29, 2015
Texas
www.earnforex.com
Well, You should have to first think how good broker you need. Means you need low spread, simple deposit and no deposit, withdrawal and Easy withdrawals, free forex signals. You can check this aspect in all broker.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
the thread is from 2014 :) the threader starter was loking for a broker to use his EA on, i wonder if he got to choose one, and what EA could it be, might do some back reading.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I think if there is no any problems with broker at the beginning, you have a great chance to deal with it profitable. First I registered at couple brokers, but they had a lot of paperwork, so I lost all my willing to cooperate with them. Fresh surprised me with very fast registration. And their Support service is very professional and helpful.