Trendline Trading Strategy Secrets Revealed Forex Trading System-Any Reviews?

Vicky

Trader
Mar 11, 2012
Hi,

just want to know if anybody in here has used this paid price action forex trading system called the Trendline Trading Strategy Secrets Revealed developed by a person called Myronn?

im not sure if i can give the website here but if you google the system name above, you will see it.

Any reviews would be much appreciated.

thanks

Magician

Master Trader
Jun 2, 2010
Hi,

just want to know if anybody in here has used this paid price action forex trading system called the Trendline Trading Strategy Secrets Revealed developed by a person called Myronn?

Hi V, haven't read it, but I ave read Kelvin Lee " Forex TrendLine Strategy"
it's very good reading, and well worth the read.

Mar 27, 2012
Vicky, how is this ebook worked out for you?
Are you using the information in your trading?
Looks like a basic trend line strategy but I have not purchased the ebook and can't say for sure.
I have seen traders get a little sloppy with drawing trend lines incorrectly and this can potentially lead to either missed trading opportunities or failed ones.

tester3846

Trader
Nov 11, 2012
You had ever read the "Forex Trend line Strategy". But I tried to looking for at the Internet but I can not to find out. So If you can be share the ebook that for me by the email: vietnamupnow@gmail.com

Thank so much....
Hi,

Hi V, haven't read it, but I ave read Kelvin Lee " Forex TrendLine Strategy"
it's very good reading, and well worth the read.