Just wondering, are you guys full-time traders or part-time?

Full-time vs Part-time

• Full - time

• Part- time & students atm

• Part- time & in finance related industry

• Part- time & in engineering industry

• Part- time & in IT industry

• Part- time & in educational industry

• Part- time & in food industry

• Part- time & in health industry

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Petrichor

Nov 15, 2021
Hi guys, nice to meet you all here! Just wondering, are you guys full-time traders or part-time? I am part-time trading and working in finance industry, what about your guys? Sorry I can only think of those limited poll options lol. Feel free to comment though! Thanks!

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
I am a part time trader and I am engaged with finance related industry. I have been trading for a long time though. However, I have not been able to make it as the main source of my income. I do want to be a full time trader though. I have been working in this. Wish me luck please.

Petrichor

Nov 15, 2021
I am a part time trader and I am engaged with finance related industry. I have been trading for a long time though. However, I have not been able to make it as the main source of my income. I do want to be a full time trader though. I have been working in this. Wish me luck please.
Sounds cool! I'm not a full-time trader myself, but always feel it takes lots of courage and expertise to be a full-time trader. Yes! Good luck! Just reply to this post again when you managed to be a full-time trader!

Apr 25, 2021
Hi guys, nice to meet you all here! Just wondering, are you guys full-time traders or part-time? I am part-time trading and working in finance industry, what about your guys? Sorry I can only think of those limited poll options lol. Feel free to comment though! Thanks!
Did it full time for a few months, but I like working. All that free time when nobody could do anything with me because they were all working was not fun.

Bella.a

Active Trader
Oct 10, 2021
I am enthusiastic about trading , been trading as part time since 2017 when i started. I have no plans to be full time due to other engagements. I can support my self through Forex but never thought this to be my only source of income.

-bella

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I'm part time and in a finance related industry, too. I don't see myself being a full-time trader - the way things are right now suits me just fine.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Warren Buffett suggests having multiple income streams..... that thought plays in perfectly with part time trading...... whether forex, crypto, stocks or whatever.....

Full time forex trading to me seems like having to eat a pizza every night for supper.... fun at first but how long before your stomach couldn’t take it......

Part time, it would seem we might always look forward to pizza night.....

A full time job mixed with part time trading might be the well balanced meal we need......h

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I'm only trading part-time as I have 3 little ones to look after. Hoping to make it full-time once they're all in school in a few years.