Changing Order in MT4 Database

Dec 18, 2020
Hi,

Is it possible to change executed order BUY to SELL (OR) SELL to BUY in metatrader 4 local database.

I know my question maybe crazy but is it really possible to do? Atleast in MT4 local Database (Stored in PC)

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Theoretically speaking, there is nothing that could prevent you from doing that on your local PC, but I've never tried that. You also have to be aware that the trade list is constantly updated from the server, so your changes will get overwritten immediately.

Dec 18, 2020
Theoretically speaking, there is nothing that could prevent you from doing that on your local PC, but I've never tried that. You also have to be aware that the trade list is constantly updated from the server, so your changes will get overwritten immediately.
One of my friend shown me a video where he changing already executed trade (Open position) from SELL to BUY (or) BUY to SELL and he saying changes are reflecting on broker server itself. His word look magical and unbelievable. If someone can able to really change Order direction, then he can be a millionaire by changing all loss trade direction.

He also sent me multiple video to prove his word with different brokers accounts like ICmarkets, Exness, Octafx etc (Both real & demo account). He saying that he able to change any open position direction.

I still doubt him but his videos look legit. When i asked him to show the same on live with teamviewer he denied, he said he will only show in video not live. that what i doubt is he changing MT4 Local PC Database? But as you like it not getting overwritten.