Want to learn Forex trading?

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
As trader should know a lot about financial market in general, a lot of interesting information could be found on different free educational platforms like Coursera.
Another point is that there many books available within the internet, so it would be better to focus on self-education rather than to look for special forex-related training.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
The basics of Forex can be studied in many places, the site here or babypips are easy to follow and have great communities to ask questions and get advice.
Try not to follow too many things at first as it can be overwhelming and becomes more of a distraction than a help.

igor707

Feb 20, 2019
i am new to this forum however i believe this is one of the biggest resource with experienced trading community to provide every necessary thing which is needed for education.

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I find that there could be found many good websites on Internet with good material to learn basics of Forex. Links to earnforex.com are already provided. However, pay attention that experience is most important on Forex, so spend some time on demo account