Hi, looking to learn

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
Hi,
Try to find some books about trading and start with studing market fundamentals. Then, when you will know how it all works, it would be easier for you to understand what to do next, to define you personal preferences and find your own way in trading.

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Babypips pretty good but so might be the course on this site (not seen it yet)

igor707

Feb 20, 2019
Forex forums are the only best possible way to take a start in the forex trading industry. Demo accounts on the other hands can be used for learning how the trading process works.

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees
Feb 10, 2019
Hi,
Try to find some books about trading and start with studing market fundamentals. Then, when you will know how it all works, it would be easier for you to understand what to do next, to define you personal preferences and find your own way in trading.
What books do you suggest?

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
watch some youtube videos, interact with traders , use demo accounts to practice
on the back of that, use MULTIPLE demos to figure out what trading conditions are available in different brokers, for example, one broker might offer tighter spreads and lower trader commission charges, while another might have better leverage or a wider variety of instruments to trade. Thus, it's good to practice on more than one demo to see what you prefer for your own trading

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
The best place to get all the relevant information as far as forex trading is concerned is in forums like this one. Apart from Earnforex, Baby Pips School of Pipsiology is one of the best place for a new trader to familiarize with trading. Start on a demo account or a cent account before going live

trade master

Trader
Mar 11, 2017
Hi guys it is a pleasure to meet you in this forum ,
I think there are some important points every body who wants to successful in trading financial markets should know and well understand before even start to trade ,
1 - Full understanding how this industry works . ( I prefer to watch a video for Anton Kreil ) .
2 - Full understanding Market Maker Methods ( dealers ) .
3 - Full understanding VSA method ( Volume Spread Analysis - Wyckoff method ) .
4 - Full understanding the COT ( Larry Williams ) .
5 - The only profitable Time Frame is the Daily time frame ( Do not be fooled by any one ) but you want how to trade with it .
After understanding the issues which mentioned above surely will be able to get success in this HIGHLY MANIPULATED MARKET .

Guys I hope I gave you some good information .

Good luck for you all

• 👍
Reactions: Ulacan

trade master

Trader
Mar 11, 2017
I forgot the most important point which is : You have to choose a very good Broker ( can give you a receipt which shows you how executed your orders ) . This point is highly important .

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Hello, welcome to the forex trading community. If you are looking to learn, then you really are at the best place. There are several threads here that contain a lot of information from broker issues, to currency pairs, to risk management and so on