Want to learn Forex trading?

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,

There are lot of websites available to learn Forex Trading. You will apply each and every technique in your demo account. You are the best trainer for yourself. So you can get training in your demo account. If you want more, there are many services provided by the experienced traders. You can make use of it.

- Jim @ wetalktrade

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
There's a lot of useful information on the forum, where you can find out anything you want. Also, it's real communication with real traders, who can help you avoid mistakes.

alandeserts45

Sep 14, 2017
Where i can get the good training about Forex trading?
There are a lot of websites on internet where you learn about forex trading but according to me you should open a demo account with any forex broker. Almost all the forex brokers provide the demo account where you can actually learn from the real market condition and train yourself by practicing trade and making your own strategies.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Demo account can be the biggest asset for any successful trader so i do suggest opening a demo account with any broker of your choice because the good part is that these demo accounts are free to use.

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,

There are lot of websites available to learn Forex trading. You can practice in demo account of what you have learn. EarnForex also provides a good source for learning Forex trading. Recently I came up with Forex learning app called "TraderSir". It is especially for beginners and it is easy to understand.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Exactly in my opinion earnforex is the right place for any beginner however they can also google a few similar forums related to this field if they wish to learn more.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Do you need any help about forex, I can help you.

In my opinion you are more than welcome to assist the new traders here on earnforex, and this is the best part of this forum that every one is looking for helping the others. Good work!

norlizan

Trader
Oct 31, 2017
I learned from internet, found books here and on online libraries. i also tried to read school in FPA, but i didnt understand and find this resource and babypips better

Mar 31, 2018
www.profitwithpips.com
Investopedia is good for info.....udemy has a nice selection of just about any educational topic you want to learn from. YouTube of course.....trading books on sites like amazon....google trading seminars, in your area, I'm sure some online sources are available

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york
If anyone is still want to learn forex trading then according to my experience Baby Pips - School of Pipsology [URL deleted] is best and also start the discussions on forex related forum sites, join groups and communities in social media and start discussions also

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaguftaT

Jan 11, 2019
I learnt to develop Forex trading strategies through the courses offered by a platform called Quantra. The best part about them is that they come with interactive exercises and you can even practice coding your trading strategies. And they have one of the courses on Forex available for free. Maybe you can try that out first.