Auto Loan Refinancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin-Dazzlin

Nov 16, 2016
My current car loan interest rate now is 6% and I'm thinking of refinancing my car loan. Do you think this is a good idea and will it be advantageous on my part?

BellaChoice

Apr 12, 2017
My current car loan interest rate now is 6% and I'm thinking of refinancing my car loan. Do you think this is a good idea and will it be advantageous on my part?

Yes, it is a good idea because you can reduce your interests and monthly payment if you refinance your auto loans. You may try to inquire about loan refinancing rates at any lending companies online or credit unions near your place.

• 👍
Reactions: Mauk

TracyMorninge

Trader
Oct 13, 2017
My advice I wanna give is not to buy a new car... unless you are only getting the loan in hopes of boosting your credit score. You can try to go through a credit union for financing now. Or try capital one's prequalifier. And you should check for sure special credit loans [URL REMOVED].

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Tracy I see you do have some very interesting avatar here for example like teacher with her pupils on something like first their class marching, correct ? You should try to provide us with more details topicstarter, all is very very vague information about all this. Please do proceed.

• 👍
Reactions: melef883
Status
Not open for further replies.