Is this broker reliable?

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
I've never heard about it, so I wouldn't trust such companies, especially if the information about it is provided by some newbie who has 7 posts here. :)
Nothing personal, man :)
I know that you know the reliability of a broker is not determined by the numbers of posts a newbie has. If you are really interested, why not do some research to find out if they can be trusted? There is always something to learn or benefit from other traders.

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
well... i am working at a broker and we meet also many "greedy" clients as you say. supply and demand. I am working in this business for 8 years now. in the past there were no bonus offerings by brokers and the spreads were higher. that bonus and more and lower spread and cheaper and what else do i get if i trade with you attitude started when scam brokers sprang up like mushrooms (having now reliable regulation and reputation, they had to attract the clients). bigger brokers had to follow and now we have this situation that clients ask for a bonus with the first word entering in the Chat.

but you are right Andrew. those greedy brokers are mostly the Market Making DD brokers. from one pocket to another the bonus will wander, since those brokers make the client lose. and if not, they make it impossible to being able to pay out the bonus or profit out of that.
I agree with you, my friend. If then you want to be profitable and successful, it’s important to make sure the one you choose is safe and the best fit for your trading needs.

A

AntjeWagner

absolutely Andrew. that's why for me as representative and also sales person at my Broker, i do not "push" clients to open with us because if the trading style does not match with our conditions or if the expectations of the client is not what we offer, then i just would have an unsatisfied client at the end. ... which is not what it should be.
security and protection with us is out of question, it is given... but the trading needs are different with each client. that is what has to match.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I know that you know the reliability of a broker is not determined by the numbers of posts a newbie has. If you are really interested, why not do some research to find out if they can be trusted? There is always something to learn or benefit from other traders.
I'll reveal a secret to you... Some brokers register on forums and write their advertising here. They don't care about the quality of what they post, so such accounts have up to 10 posts, 50% of them is advertising of some new broker. I saw such ads on EVERY forum I visit. That's why I wouldn't trust someone who has a few posts and advises some broker in every thread. Believe me, a real person wouldn't advise his broker in the first posts. I doubt that real traders would do so :)

• 👍
Reactions: Hafizmd
A

AntjeWagner

That's why I wouldn't trust someone who has a few posts and advises some broker in every thread. Believe me, a real person wouldn't advise his broker in the first posts. I doubt that real traders would do so :)

no they wouldn't, so you are right.
by the way trade with ... ... ... *just kidding* :D

it's an overload of broker recommendations by representatives, Afilliates, Traders and IBs on every Forum. I doubt that clients follow those recommendations as in my opinion the clients are fed up with reading such comments and they do not believe in such "this and that broker is the best, because..."

• 👍
Reactions: Alexfx79

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
I'll reveal a secret to you... Some brokers register on forums and write their advertising here. They don't care about the quality of what they post, so such accounts have up to 10 posts, 50% of them is advertising of some new broker. I saw such ads on EVERY forum I visit. That's why I wouldn't trust someone who has a few posts and advises some broker in every thread. Believe me, a real person wouldn't advise his broker in the first posts. I doubt that real traders would do so :)
I get your point very correctly Alex. However, no matter what is posted here or anywhere else, a trader shouldn't be naive and just believe everything posted. Do your research, compare and contrast before making trading decisions.

A

AntjeWagner

unfortunately those who not yet have experience are naive to believe ... mostly. i would not say all of them but since they have no comparison to others, they believe.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I get your point very correctly Alex. However, no matter what is posted here or anywhere else, a trader shouldn't be naive and just believe everything posted. Do your research, compare and contrast before making trading decisions.
Still, this informational buzz is very annoying to me. I don't know how you treat such things, but I find them not useful at all. Of course, you are right here and every person is free to choose what he chooses. :)

A

AntjeWagner

I do not get your point at all Alex. So what would be useful to suggest /advice, in which way, with which words should any user here advice (answer) if questions are asked? Answering is always some kind of advice, although it is merely the own opinion.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I do not get your point at all Alex. So what would be useful to suggest /advice, in which way, with which words should any user here advice (answer) if questions are asked? Answering is always some kind of advice, although it is merely the own opinion.
Yeah, you misunderstood me. I mean those posts in which people write some pointless advice like "trading requires knowledge" (thanks, captain obviousness :D) or promote their brokers "trade with something-fx" it will be your way to success.
I have nothing against any other advise and communication ob forums. I mean normal and reasonable communication. :)

Lukas Schmidt

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
What I think is that it's not the regulation that makes a broker honest and reliable, but more the business model that the broker follows. We keep reading bad reviews about big brokers that have more than 1 regulation and still so many disapointed traders. The broker I curently use is not so famous, not so huge and to be honest I cant say anything bad, it simply gives me what I need as a trader

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Yeah, you misunderstood me. I mean those posts in which people write some pointless advice like "trading requires knowledge" (thanks, captain obviousness :D) or promote their brokers "trade with something-fx" it will be your way to success.
I have nothing against any other advise and communication ob forums. I mean normal and reasonable communication. :)
I agree. Some posters just say anything to build their number of posts, rather than provide meaningful assistance and information.

• 👍
A

AntjeWagner

Alright, now I got it :) and YES, that is true

• 👍