Which is your favorite broker and why ?

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
I know it's old but still i wanted to know if you are still working with this broker? As my friend recently made deposit, but he received money with 10% cut, so do you have any idea about it?
sorry for so late response.. I even don't know why did it happen. I still trade with this broker and there was no such situations. Let him write to the customer support, I think they will answer all his questions. They seem to be rather friendly) may be it's just the mistake (sorry for my english)

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
According to my trading experience , I think for leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Actually only regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies in Fx trading.

Kizmi Khan

Trader
Oct 14, 2016
India
They provide instant withdrawal! That's the only and one and only good thing i can tell you about exness! Other than this- everything is absolutely disgusting.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker, that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping ,should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Mar 30, 2020
Sometimes brokers advertise they have the tightest spreads on the market, which only applies to a small range of tools or a small group of privileged customers.

Daath

Trader
Apr 5, 2020
I was somehow lucky with Amarkets and there are favorable spreads and conditions on ECN accounts

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
My favourite brokers are Tickmill, Hotforex and IB I like them for different reasons, like execution, amount of red tape, withdrawals, regulation, range of instruments, but what it is important this knowledge came from experience. you have to try and learn by trials and errors, genuine right choice comes only from experience.

Kingston

Trader
Mar 20, 2020
I have list for favourite brokers- Fxpro, IC markets, Fxview, XM. All of them are unique in their own way, I get tight spreads with some and good order execution speed with others. While all of them are regulated, i hardly have to think about funds security.

Shaun Henry

Master Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
I am working with FreshForex and that is really what I call as my favourite for many reasons. I am working with them for long time now that I don’t have to worry about safety and security. While there are no restrictions on how I trade and of course, no slippage or requote issue. So that’s why I enjoy here.

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
My favorite has been turnkey forex for so long because of various reasons as i’ve seen decent spreads, timely withdrawals and high execution speed there.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
They provide instant withdrawal! That's the only and one and only good thing i can tell you about exness! Other than this- everything is absolutely disgusting.
It's highly unlikely that reputable broker will allow instant withdrawals. Broker antifraud team always check trades and account before sanctioning withdrawals. There ain't such a thing as free lunch but instant withdrawals smell exactly like that. Not good!

Kevin.Lee

Trader
May 13, 2020
Taiwan
do you guys usually trade with more than one broker? if im not mistaken IBs do so, but for us retail traders we stick to only one, which is by default out favorite, in my case hotforex, but if 80% of us here only trade with one broker then the topic is invalid dont you think?
I think it's more advisable to trade with more than one broker, it's always better not to put all of your eggs in one basket. At least if the worst scenario happens, you will still have backups.

Lukacs88

Trader
Mar 11, 2020
My favorite broker is FP Markets, their trading conditions have been very reliable even during high volatile events. They have some of the tightest spreads starting from 0.0pips.

Another advantage is they are regulated by ASIC since 2005, its one of the oldest brokers. It is better to go with a broker who holds a good reputation and been in the forex business for many years.

Andromathis

Trader
Apr 15, 2020
The broker Amarkets is attractive because it has a sufficiently large leverage, a good payment system and a large set of financial instruments.

Torinnarat

Jul 2, 2020
for me personally, such a broker is an expert option, although for all the time I tried different platforms, this one is a cut above

Steincertt

Banned
Jul 1, 2020
I have two favourites: for the simple reason that they both offer me a customised trading platform. Fxview and Fidelity. They have low fees and other charges, plus they are 24/7 there to help. Low spreads is another reason I have trading accounts in Fxview and Fidelity.