Understanding the Risk

DarkMindFX

Trader
May 8, 2016
Hey guys! Quite often I see the people asking questions about - what part of account to risk, how I should handle the risk etc. I just want to share with you the book I've read sometime ago and which really helped me with this topic - Peter Bernstein "Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk". I'm not sure if it's possible to get if somewhere for free - but here is the link to amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0471295639/?tag=forexbookorg-20
I really encourage you to read it - it's really cool!

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Hey guys! Quite often I see the people asking questions about - what part of account to risk, how I should handle the risk etc. I just want to share with you the book I've read sometime ago and which really helped me with this topic - Peter Bernstein "Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk". I'm not sure if it's possible to get if somewhere for free - but here is the link to amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0471295639/?tag=forexbookorg-20
I really encourage you to read it - it's really cool!

Is it available for free download? I don't mind to buy it but inly if it helps me to trade and its not just plain thriller or financial detective..

DarkMindFX

Trader
May 8, 2016
Is it available for free download? I don't mind to buy it but inly if it helps me to trade and its not just plain thriller or financial detective..

I definitely saw the free links on torrents some time ago - I even had it in djvu format!... but cannot find right now on my PC. I'll share once I'll get it.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Seems I am also interested with free source and will like to get free source to learn
risk in forex as part I think and just trying to minimize the risk with low risk trading

tariq

Aug 4, 2016
It is not working here on my browser can get it on any website seems really helpful in risk management.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
It is no lie that forex trading is risky; but then there is barely any realistic business that is not risky. All you need is properly manage your risks when trading forex. One way is using moderate leverages.

Ervin Samue

Trader
Dec 14, 2018
San Francisco
Forex risk management is most important to success in forex trading. -

It depends on four essential standards, including:

1. perceiving Forex risk
  2. examining and assessing those risk
  3. discovering answers for lessening those risk
  4. overseeing and applying those arrangements reliably
There are many open source to learn risk management if you search in any search engine with "forex risk management" You will find a ton of guide.

If anybody neddy poor, I think he/she don't need to buy an ebook. Right goal and If he/she has a strong desire to learn he can do it, though it's hard, but not impossible.

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
The risk in Forex is constant and in every operation you perform is something that will last no matter what you do but technical and fundamental analyses are performed that help you understand a little the state of the market, In this way you can make an investment with a little more own security but nevertheless the risk will remain existing, simply that it is reduced, for this reason the analyses are so important in the market.