New Profile Posts

1. Eckbert
    Eckbert Aquarius
    Hi Aquarius,
    I see that you made some posts on Nigels page late 2013 early 2014. I see that you have charts of the higher time frames on the right hand side of the open chart. Is that a special indicator. Where can I get a copy of this or how do you create them. I am busy reading through the whole post and jeh am learning a lort. My email address is eckbert@gevers.co.za.

Regards Eckbert
  2. saiki1122
    saiki1122 Enivid
    hello enivid.thanks for your reply on my post HEDGING.i actually wanted to do bonus hedging.do you know about this? so i should avoid getting caught while doing this hedging. do i face any difficulties in doing this type of hedging with two different brokers?
  3. saiki1122
    saiki1122 Enivid
    i am a complete newbie and need help before i start out.please help.thank you(if you are not aware of what bonus hedging is i can provide you the link)please let me know.my email- saik1770@gmail.com
  4. jonsmith
  5. Jami
    Jami
    I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –Good No. Its the best
  6. Jami
    Jami
    I have noted such trading
  7. blackbullmarkets
  8. blackbullmarkets
  9. attach ahmed
  10. 5stars forexltd
    5stars forexltd
    5StarsForex clients can benefit from round-the-clock coverage delivered by one of the world’s largest!!
  11. sang pemimpi
    sang pemimpi
    The main advantages of FBS goodqualified customer support I have chosen FBS for the following reasons wide renown marked by numerous awards
  12. Hanung Dwi Prasojo
    Hanung Dwi Prasojo
    Trading Is Simple
  13. nay
    nay
    Bowling ball are often shown in homes and businesses. Clear bowling paint balls and paint balls with pictures and design printed on them are often used to promote companies, animated figures, sports teams best bowling ball and professional bowlers. Since a bowling football is round and therefore is not constant on a flat working surface like a desk or shelf a bowling football cup is necessary to keep the football fixed and experiencing the desired direction.
  14. isra
    isra
    A mobile cellphone also known as a mobile cellphone, mobile cellphone and a hand phone is a device cep telefonu that can make and receive phone calls over a radio link while moving around a wide geographic area. It does so by connecting to a mobile system provided by a mobile cellphone operator, allowing access to the public phone system.
  15. nau
    nau
    Protection lawyers are often the only people that take a position between an personal billed with a criminal birmingham criminal defense lawyer activity and large legal expenses. Sometimes even when protecting against what would appear to be simple or minimal legal expenses, an lawyer must battle with all of his capability for his customer, discussing with the defending lawyer and handling the case in Public.
  16. zea
    zea
    You have a case if the activities of another individual managing an automobile, automobile, aircraft, personal injury motorbike, other automobile were reckless. Careless is simply another term for irresponsible, which is determined as unable to do what a affordable person would do, given a certain set of conditions.
  17. huma
    huma
    Songs training can be provided within the necessary general education and learning system, or within specific Wharton Music Center is a NJ music school specializing in Music Lessons for all ages and levels in NJ! - Home kids music educational organizations such as the university. Primary youngsters can access music training also in after school organizations such as music development or music educational organizations.
  18. Indica
    Indica
    Join our experts, professional traders and learn how they trade using our products. Our indicators and trading plans will help you take your trading to the next level.
  19. bellafx
    bellafx
    hi all am new to here
  20. ICM Capital
    ICM Capital
    BEST FOREX BROKER Middle East Forex and Investment Summit
    BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDER 3rd Arab FX Championship