259 reviews of Exness are presented here. All reviews represent only their author's opinion, which is not necessarily based on the real facts.
Now I understand that I should have avoided cooperation with them. First of all, registration took about week. I checked my inbox and junk folders, but it was that long I had to wait for the answer. During this time, support could not provide normal answer. They jsut said wait, your request will be processed as soon as possible. On the 4th day, for some reason, they claimed that I must provide another ID documnet. For some reason, they did not like my driving lciense. And again, no adequate answer. Just do what we say. All in all, verification passed and I got my account, but without big wish to trade after that. I downloaded terminal and tried demo first. Order execution is not excellent, though non worse than by average brokers. But real entertainment began on the next stage on our cooperation. Unlike demo, their real account has spreads widened during each deal opening. I traded only several short deals with this broker, and it was enough for me. On the second week of my trading, I got fed up with such conditions and applied for withdrawal. Sincerely hope that remainings of initial deposit will get back to me without difficulties. I'm glad that I deposited comparatively small amount.
trading on the Forex market generally involves a substantial risk of loss and you may lose all of your invested capital, that is why none of the respected forex brokers can guarantee 100% profit for its traders.
watch out exness monitoring page .only 25-50 accounts are running with profit. all others are losers .thats mean, huge profit to exness company .not only this broker. every broker in the world make so many tricks to avoid big winning trades. sorry for my english...
Hello, ahmed ashraf elshami,
we hope to resume oil trading in the nearest time.
Unfortunatelly, there is no specific deadline for that.
Thank you for your understanding!
my only negative review is that Oil trading is disabled, and i depend alot on Oil trading.
other than that everything is smooth.
Hello Olatunji Ibrahim,
and thank you for your question.
The list of availalbe instruments is subject to change. The oil has been removed from it as it was internally decided that we should do so. However, as the list can be changed, the oil trade may be availalbe again in future. We are now actively considering this issue together with our liquidity providers.
As for other brokers, they may have other liquidity providers, which is why some of them have oil trade enabled, whereas others don't.
If you have any other questions, please ask here or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
i want to know why other broker allow clients to trade oil, and exness oil is disable. may be they are on to something, it is now 4 month since we last trade oil with exness. i want to know what realy happen, why we can not trade oil anymore with exness?
Thank you for your post. We have replied to it in several other forums and ratings, and are sorry that we have made you wait for the reply here.
Please once again allow me to cover the points you raised in the order in which they were listed in the post.
1. EXNESS provides 3 account types. ECN being one of them uses 3 liquidity providers: Citi, LMAX Exchange, FXCMPRO. You can find this information on our website here: https://www.exness.com/execution/ecn_liquidity_providers/.
A characteristic of the interbank market is the fact that the clients’ buy and sell orders of a given financial asset will be executed at the current price on the market at the moment of order processing. We emphasize that the ECN-broker does not take any part in determination of the price. The broker's objective is to provide the fastest selection of the best prices to execute the clients' orders.
As for Market Maker accounts, all open client positions are sorted and summarised by instrument, volume, and direction (buy/sell). Offsetting positions (buy-sell positions of equal volume for the same instrument - or even the same base currency) are covered within the company and do not need additional hedging. This type of hedging, where a market maker uses one group of positions to cancel out another group, is called matching.
If, for some reason, the buy or sell volume for an instrument is significantly greater than the offsetting volume, the market maker opens a position with a larger market participant.
For more information please refer: https://www.exness.com/execution/market_maker/.
2. As understood from your post, the verification procedure did not take long and was carried out within the standard time. However, due to the fact that you had not received any notification to your Email, you considered it a delay. Our support team have correctly informed you that we do not accept scanned copies of documents. According to our rules the client should provide a colour photo of the documents.
Apart from this, I would like to assure you that we will inform the responsible specialists to re-consider the way our clients are informed about changes in their personal area in EXNESS.
3. EXNESS is a group of companies. The EXNESS Group includes EXNESS (CY) LTD, regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), and EXNESS LIMITED, registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and operating under its legislature. During the registration new clients are offered to choose which company they would like to work with. I believe that there was some misunderstanding in communication with our Techincal support department representative. I will therefore confirm that EXNESS was founded by the Russian specialists, but it is not a Russian company.
In conclusion we would like to say that we regret that working with EXNESS was not satisfactory to you and are ready to do what it takes to improve your opinion of us. If you have any further questions, please contact us any time. You can also write to my personal email email@example.com.
We are looking forward to working with you again.
I would like to share my experience concerning Exness broker and tell anyone why avoid it. I divided my opinion into three parts: trading conditions, setting up the account and brokers origin plus inconvenient questions.
1) Trading conditions are poor. They have only one non Market Maker (Dealing desk?) account called ECN. On this account Exness offers 3 to 4 times lower volume than their competitors (even their liquidity provider that is LMAX). One can clearly see lack of the liquidity by taking a look at Exness currency charts, which are full of the opening gaps. For the other types of Exness accounts (which are MM) there are no guarantees that the client's transaction even leave Exness. Provisions and spreads are just average. The only thing that is good at this broker is the guarantee that potential negative balance on the clients' accounts would be zeroed (like in case after catastrophic SNB decision) - what actually made me interested in this broker.
2) I setup web page account really swiftly and send them copies of my ID documents as confirmation. I send them copy of my ID document (I made it for purpose of opening an account in other broker) and was waiting two days for reply. Finally, I decided to talk on the chat with their support and ask about the authorization. They told me that the answer will never be sent on my email and is only available through: logging into personal area -> then pressing on the link with my name -> then picking Settings -> then moving mouse over label "Rejected" and small popup shows up with the information why it was rejected. Really handy ;). Anyway the first document was rejected - it was to high quality and was treated as a scan (and only photos are allowed). So I made a photo of the document and send them - the small popup kept continue to show me the old message so I contacted the support and they told me that my second document was rejected because it was to low quality (even though it was readable and they told me this should be enough). I asked them what should I do next - I do not have other camera. So they suggested me to use other person's camera what clearly seems to be putting clients' identification documents in danger of falling into wrong hands (even deleted photo from other's person camera can still be restored and misused). Eventually I wasted a week trying to authorize myself and getting any information from the support.
Most commonly brokers ask you to send them scans or certified photocopies of ID documents, but Exness just does not allow it. So you are forced to buy a better camera or risk that your ID documents will leak out. I do not want even think how easily one can trick this company sending them photoshoped documents. This is not how companies dealing with money should work.
3) Exness is Russian - that what they say. I wanted to know what does it mean that they are Russian company, in case tensions between Russia and the West increases, and how they would be affected in case of potential war on Ukraine (e.g. new sanctions introduced against Russia). When I asked these questions the support started to be aggravated, impolite and trying to avoid answers. But I kept digging and what they told me that there is no danger whatsoever because company is Russian, but registered on Cyprus. When I tried to learn why do they call Cyprus company Russian (it is registered on Cyprus so it is Cyprus company) they firstly rejected to answer this question and finally they told me it is because a lot of Russians are working there. It is just unbelievable.
It looks like they try to hide some inconvenient information probably about relation between Exness Cyprus and some other companies (from Russia). Most likely Exness Cyprus is just a branch of some mysterious Russian companies and no one can guarantee anything (especially safety of client's funds) in case conflict between Russia and the West intensifies.
As for me Exness is not transparent enough (as Forex broker should be).
I feel like I wasted a lot of time trying to set up the account in Exness, pull some information from their support and making useless photos and try to follow their weird procedures. Anyway, hope that my experience will help others. Overall I do not recommend Exness and do not plan deal with this company in the future.
At 09:30 on 15th of January all CHF instruments suffered 25% rate change.
At that time your order hit stop loss level, and actual market price jumped right to 1.01659, there were gaps.
According to the regulations of gap execution(https://www.exness.com/forex/specifications), the order will be executed at the first market quote in case the price set in the pending order hits the gap and the difference between the first market quote (after the gap) and the order price will equal or exceed a definite pips quantity (gap-level) for the definite instrument.
In this case difference has exceeded gap level for USDCHF, therefore, orders were executed at the first available price, with slippage.
Thus, no execution or quotation errors were found.
The reason why you can't see the gap on the chart is that it happened within 1-M candle, in this case it is impossible to show the gap on the chart.
May i remind you that slippages are not set up against trader, it is necessary measure when dealing with pending orders.
They may cause extra loss in case of SL, pending stop orders and extra profit in case of TP, pending limit orders.
exness is scam i loose more money , they don't execute my stop loose on 2015/01/16 USDCHF i loose 170 $ and empty all my account, i asked them they said this is gap. but in 1M cart there was no gap. they system have problem , exness cheating, don't trade with them , if you want more details you can contact me chaleshgaranco [@] gmail.com'
my trade account was: 631730
exness is scam , don't trade
AS for me profit in Exness is a good way to safe value of money and to increase it. I don't like hard trading scalping or smth like that, so i really don't care on sizes of spreads and etc. I use to trade in a long-term period.
Why did I choose Exness?,
I had never noticed any scam actions from their side with my profit and deposit. I respect this company for honesty.
I also like d their new website.
I traded with exness more than 3 years. but I lost most of the time. its my mistake. so far im happy with them. i want their supports to keep answering all complaints made here and try to solve any dispute among the traders. yes your platform may get freez during news hour, it happen when your internet line is slow during peak hours too. so please try to avoid news trading unless you are preparing to gamble some amount of your cash. high slippages and requotes are normal during news. your stop order will not get the same price as what you want. so it very dangerous if you use buy stop or sell stop, stop lost and take profit or even hedge your positions during big news. please use small laverage or size if you really want to trade with news. if you plan to get big cash, with big bet and big laverage, you will loss your bet. please understand how the price moved, control your risk, you will be more happy with your trades. so far exness is good broker as long as they dont play with our withdrawal money. there rest issue I leave it to exness. happy trading
Finally my documents was approved here !!
But it was really long way to achieve it... omg.. So, I dont' understand what my documents special is , but exness didn't apporve it very hardly … As a rule I've made a copy of my passport and living place and it looked really high-quality — there were no any color noise or any difficults to view... I was waiting for approve 18 hours and after that started to write them to live chat.. They said that my documents are not suitable because I should attach only a photo of it! Can you imagine that? It's increadable for my suppose!! And there's one question: WHY??? I was really nervous, because I thought that this process shouldn't take much time and all to this I wanted to start trading immediately because there was my trend you know... After that I was trying to make a photo, but I have a very bad quality of my mobile camera, so I I was forced to wait my friend to ask him to borrow his photo camera. As it luck would have it, my friend was linger because of his job... Finally he came and I have made a photo of my doc. Thanks God they approved it fast.! Yeap, I understand that' s ut a new rule, as for me it's not normal. I want exness won't complicate the procedure of checking accounts.
Despite on this, I leave here a positive review because they provide a good conditions, especially (my friend show me ) the fastest withdrawing of skim!! ;^) I am waiting now for my first lucre here ;^)
I trade here only about 5 months at all. One of the best things for forex they have thai support. but the bad thing is it is not available at weekends. I have tried to verificate my ID on saturday, but its impossible because Thai support will be only on Monday.
The best variant would be if they had their office in Thailand, it would be much easier to depositwithdrawal. Now they don't have counterservice and I usually use webmoney. The plus is here they don't charge any commissions for that and the withdrawal goes automatically. But anyway I will need to transfer to bahts than. I know they have different electronic payment systems but after liverty reserve case I prefer to work only with the webmoney or wire only.
what about the spreads it actually true that they are tight. I have compared them to other forex brokers on different sources (just because I have trading accounts in only 2 brokers and want to know who has the minimum spread). eurusd is usually almost twice less than by other brokers! the only thing along with the leverage why I am still here. I like the execution only on Mini account. I have my experience with ecn account - too much risk with the slippage. on mini account the execution is much better and you see it on the news.
To submit your own Forex Broker review for Exness fill the form below. Your review will be checked by a moderator and published on this page.
By submitting a Forex Broker review to EarnForex.com you confirm that you grant us rights to publish and change this review at no cost and without any warranties.Make sure that you are entering a valid email address. A confirmation link will be sent to this email. Reviews posted from a disposable e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) will not be published. Please submit your normal e-mail address that can be used to contact you.
Please, try to avoid profanity and foul language in the text of your review, or it will be declined from publishing.