What chat application for my website?

mathew

Trader
Nov 13, 2014
Guys I hope I am in the correct section.

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my Algo-Trading website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

garrett

Apr 10, 2015
i think i've used rumbletalk before. I had a chat site for a short period of time.
It was very easy to set up from what i remember.

Stacyturner

Trader
Oct 21, 2013
Hi there guys, I have been with Rumbletalk for quite a while now, mainly using it on my webpage for trading purposes and I love it. I really love the ability to share charts, pictures, videos, it is really easy to do all of that with Rumbletalk. :)

What makes a Rumbletalk that much better that other group chat applications when talking about trade chat ?

chartdd.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Here it also depends on wether you're ready to pay money or if you want to use the chat for free?

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Have you ever heard about something like Jivosite ? You probably used that chat software already you simply haven't noticed them. Feel free to give them a go about your situation and they may make it custom for you. Take a closer look here https://www.jivochat.com/