indy santos

Feb 8, 2018
I need help using this indicator. My problem is with the alert system.
It does not alert me on my mobile phone. In addition to that it doesn't tell me much when I do see a message. How can I get it to tell me which currency pair and what time frame, it's alerting me to.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The indicator has no alerts via push notifications. You can add them by adding proper calls to SendNotification() function below the current Alert() calls. You can use the _Symbol and _Period placeholders in the alert text to modify it to show the currency pair and timeframe.

For the mobile notifications to work, you would also need to have Push Notifications enabled and properly configured in your MetaTrader platform via Tools->Options->Notifications:

push-notifications.png

indy santos

Feb 8, 2018
The indicator has no alerts via push notifications. You can add them by adding proper calls to SendNotification() function below the current Alert() calls. You can use the _Symbol and _Period placeholders in the alert text to modify it to show the currency pair and timeframe.

For the mobile notifications to work, you would also need to have Push Notifications enabled and properly configured in your MetaTrader platform via Tools->Options->Notifications:

View attachment 12360

OK, I went to notifications and I have them both enabled. But it still does not show up on my mobile phone. In addition to that how do I exactly Add The currency pairs and time frames? Because I don't fully understand what you mean.

indy santos

Feb 8, 2018
You need to modify the source code of the indicator for it to send push nitifications and to set a different alert text.

OK, now I understand. Do you happen to know where I can get a source code that will work? How do I get started on looking for that?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You probably already have the indicator's source code (if you downloaded TDI from our website, you certainly do). Just right-click on Traders Dynamic Index in the Navigator window and select Modify. It will open the source code in the MetaEditor.

indy santos

Feb 8, 2018
Where do I get the code to modify The traders dynamic index to send me notifications? So I can put that in the metaeditor

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Where do I get the code to modify The traders dynamic index to send me notifications? So I can put that in the metaeditor
You can add a call to SendMail() function to send email alerts between lines 181 and 185 for a bullish cross and between lines 187 and 191 for a bearish cross.

Dec 14, 2018
Traders Dynamic Index has been updated to version 1.03 to fix an alerts bug in MT5 and to improve the alerts system in both MT4 and MT5 versions (now email alerts are supported).
Hello Sir, you are great for providing great help/assistance to traders, I appreciate you sir. I have a request that, I will appreciate it more if TDI mt5 could have additional alert like "TDI HOOK alert" . I know you could be busy on so many things, but whenever you re less busy sir.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello Sir, you are great for providing great help/assistance to traders, I appreciate you sir. I have a request that, I will appreciate it more if TDI mt5 could have additional alert like "TDI HOOK alert" . I know you could be busy on so many things, but whenever you re less busy sir.
What is a TDI HOOK alert?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
See the highlighted attached image below sir. Thanks for your response.
So, is are the conditions the following?
1. The Green line crosses the Blue line from above while being above level 68 and then cross level 68 from above.
2. The Green line crosses the Blue line from below while being below level 32 and then cross level 32 from below.
Or did I miss something?

• 👍
Reactions: OLUWASEYI OLAKOJO
Dec 14, 2018
So, is are the conditions the following?
1. The Green line crosses the Blue line from above while being above level 68 and then cross level 68 from above.
2. The Green line crosses the Blue line from below while being below level 32 and then cross level 32 from below.
Or did I miss something?
exactly sir, you got it perfectly.

Jan 7, 2021
Trust you are having a good day sir, thanks for the update on the tdi from day one, we traders are eternally grateful, I would love to suggest if the tdi could have 1 additional alert and that is when. Tdi price line crosses market base line MBL {green line crossing the yellow line]

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid