simple reverse martingale EA

cupahutla

Trader
Apr 23, 2014
Hi,

I'm looking for a simple martingale EA that would reverse the BUY and SELL signals using the martingale method and when it hits for example BUY take profit it would start with BUY signal.

For examle it would BUY 0.1 lots, stop lose, SELL 0.2 lots, SL, BUY 0.4 lots, SL, SELL 0.8 lots, TP and then again SELL 0.1 lots and so on.

I found many similar EAs but not exactly the one I'm looking for.

I found Another Martnigale EA made by Totom Sukopratomo that works very similar, but it takes signals to BUY and SELL form RSI.

It has has the same functions I'm looking for: adjustable number of lots, deeplevel - number of losing trades before it starts from the beginning, and adjustable stop loss and take profit, only it doesn't reverse the signals.

If anybody could help me to find the EA I mentioned or adjust this Another Martingale EA, I would be very grateful. I'm no programmer so I can't make this on my own...

Thanks and best regards

Attachments

• Another Martingale.mq4
    18.2 KB · Views: 533

forex453

Trader
May 11, 2014
try this one copy roman ea to the exprets folder and slave to the indicator folder
attach to m1 of EURUSD only thank you

Attachments

• roman ea.ex4
    16.7 KB · Views: 368
  • S_L_A_V_E.ex4
    6.2 KB · Views: 341

David M

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 20, 2015
Im currently using a reverse martingale ea that I got when I opened a mirror account with ironfx. Basically it is very simple and it allows you to filter it the way that you are describing in your comments. You can change it to a normal martingale ea if you wanted to. Quite straight forward and reliable.

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
What would be better a reverse martignale or a normal martingale?
I've read tons of stories about people who are succesfull (for a while) using this trading strategy, but is it also able to perform on the long run?

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
I've read tons of stories about people who are succesfull (for a while) using this trading strategy, but is it also able to perform on the long run?

martingale never run well in the long run, any kind of it. these method are just to ramming the market movement by putting more risk upon our trade. best method when using marty system by Withdrawing any profit gain before it goes wrong :).

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Position sizing techniques based on reverse-martingale (decreasing trade size after a losing trade) have been shown to be more resilient than other position sizing techniques with a lot of different trading strategies. You can read Van K. Tharp on this.

ProFXManager

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2015
Germany
martingale never run well in the long run, any kind of it. these method are just to ramming the market movement by putting more risk upon our trade. best method when using marty system by Withdrawing any profit gain before it goes wrong :).

sorry but a async hedged open martingale runs forever, but isn't the cash cow, without proper equity, every system fails...

ProFXManager

fx4ever

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2013
Most of martingale EA are coded in a way that one sl hit and death of account or seriously damaged. But there are some robust martingale grid is also available can survive long time. Actually depends on which parameter used there to initiate a basket rather than ASK/Bid as initial price. Also now there should be more safety parameter should be included like not place order if market get too much volatility , using safety sl and sl hit should not cost more than 8-10% of account.