My best EA

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Heh... People are strange...

First, money management is important but it should be implemented and shown apart from the main EA functioning. Different traders want different MM and they want to see how the actual system behind the EA functions.

Second, backtests are too easy to forge either directly (edit the reports) or indirectly (make the trade on the results its aware of).

Third, by the means of some admin magic I can tell that some guys want to get away with a free advertising of a paid EA here. I'd recommend them stop now.

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
I have new News about zeusfx ea

Hi.
yesterday i found a 4shared link that was real statement of zeusfx.
the result of this ea is so impressive, i want to share this result with all.
;)
Best.

Attachments

• ZeusFX-RealStatement.jpg
    ZeusFX-RealStatement.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 98
  • ZeusFX-RealStatement.htm
    44 KB · Views: 137
  • ZeusFX-RealStatement.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
Again I found a new news in zeusfx website

I was waiting for they Statement in this week, I found today forward test in zeusfx.com website,

initial deposit : 10.000$
net profit 5.23%
DrawDown : 0.58%

This result is so good. is there anybody to has bought it ??? please guide me,

Attachments

• ZeusFX-Forward_Test_Results.jpg
    ZeusFX-Forward_Test_Results.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

stevenras

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2010
ZeusFX Forward Test Results.

Results are very impressive. Drawdown is very low.

Dear Barbarous, I think this EA is profitable now, but is might will not be in next year. I think we shouldn't waste our time and must get profit from this EA now.
Can we buy this EA together? 50-50?

Last edited:

lee_thomas

Active Trader
Jun 8, 2010
:) I'm absolutely agree with you, I had such experience before, It was a EA that had good results and I bout it and try to test on demo account for EURGBP and IT make good money after some month I decided to run in real account and it worked for one or two weeks then the market change and it call my account in one nights.
In forex market if you find that it can make money go for it and catch your share from market :rolleyes: if you make some I will come after you, I needed such money too and like forex market money.LOVE it.

billy

Active Trader
Jun 15, 2010
not bad either

thanks for your response so far , am down with your 65;45 deal , but i need time to get money to open another account , because i recently lost my $3000 account due to some EA thats why i requested for a demo test,likewise i wangt to frankly speak here that the result of ur trade is very great and almost unbelievable ,pls can you try to clearify me on that resulst on MT4live.com, the result is too good to believe pls try and clearify me on that...thank you i want us to xchange email and phone , here is my mail and phone; donvehez@yahoo.com,+2348038424254.hoping to hear from u soonest.

hi, you may achieve stable results using Rita Lasker Forex Robot - follow this link http://robot4free.com/ - some time ago i was a newbie, still newbie i am, however i gain regular income via this tool every month. Consider it as a gift-advice for you. I dont earn tons of money but a few thousand USD is always welcome, needless to say.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hi, you may achieve stable results using Rita Lasker Forex Robot - follow this link http://robot4free.com/ - some time ago i was a newbie, still newbie i am, however i gain regular income via this tool every month. Consider it as a gift-advice for you. I dont earn tons of money but a few thousand USD is always welcome, needless to say.
Why don't you just give us a direct download link?

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
I am ready to buy zeusfx

Results are very impressive. Drawdown is very low.

Dear Barbarous, I think this EA is profitable now, but is might will not be in next year. I think we shouldn't waste our time and must get profit from this EA now.
Can we buy this EA together? 50-50?

Hi stevenras .
I am ready to buy zeusfx ea with u now, but in their website i saw this EA can work on only one account number . what we must do for this problem???

I am waiting for your answer.:confused:

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
ZeusFX Statement

I visited zeusfx.com now and i saw their forwardtest .

Attachments

• ZeusFX-Forward_Test_Results.jpg
    ZeusFX-Forward_Test_Results.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 38

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
I found a forwardTest of ZeusFX users

I searched about ZeusFX in other forumes and I found a person that bought ZeusFX last week, and he put his forwardtest there,

You can see his result in this forume too. he worked on EURUSD and GBPUSD with FIGFX Broker.

Attachments

• FIGFX-ZeusFX.htm
    20.5 KB · Views: 83
  • FIGFX-ZeusFX.jpg
    FIGFX-ZeusFX.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 33

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
I searched about ZeusFX in other forumes and I found a person that bought ZeusFX last week, and he put his forwardtest there,

You can see his result in this forume too. he worked on EURUSD and GBPUSD with FIGFX Broker.

Anybody can post results on their site like that. It doesn't prove anything to me. I have seen makers of EAs even post fake results before. Meaning that the prices at the time they stated were no where near the real price at that time. Additionally, there is no way to know if the results are actually from the Zeus EA and not from a totally different EA. I don't mean to sound harsh and I'm not saying the Zeusfx EA doesn't work. I just think more traders need to keep this in mind before buying an EA. :D

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
Profitable EA

Anybody can post results on their site like that. It doesn't prove anything to me. I have seen makers of EAs even post fake results before. Meaning that the prices at the time they stated were no where near the real price at that time. Additionally, there is no way to know if the results are actually from the Zeus EA and not from a totally different EA. I don't mean to sound harsh and I'm not saying the Zeusfx EA doesn't work. I just think more traders need to keep this in mind before buying an EA. :D

hello
I bought ZeusFX EA and i saw my result is same with their result.
Their account Profit was 2,115.36 until 2010.07.15
My account has grown over 3.2% from Monday 19/7/2010 until 20/7/2010

I am satisfied with ZeusFX EA.

Stormin_Norman

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2010
hello
I bought ZeusFX EA and i saw my result is same with their result.
Their account Profit was 2,115.36 until 2010.07.15
My account has grown over 3.2% from Monday 19/7/2010 until 20/7/2010

I am satisfied with ZeusFX EA.

I am thinking about purchasing this EA too. However before I spend such a large amount of money I want to make sure it works as well as the webpage says it does.

Would you mind adding me msn at gough_75@hotmail.com or emailing me at the same address?

I would be most appreciative.

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
New Version Of ZeusFX

Wow, I bought ZeusFX EURUSD and GBPUSD last Year and this EA has some profit for my account over 690% but i think has a little error and for this i did not work with ZeusFX EA full automatically and someone i was on my system and i was ready for closing position on little Profit for example 6 pip or 5 pip or maximum 10 pip.

I think E-ZeusFX is so better than ZeusFX, because i saw statement of this with minimum Profit 60 pip and average profit 70 pip.:eek:

spaidar

Trader
Dec 17, 2011
try

Try EA ZeusFX

Attachments

• ZeusFX-EURUSD-Master-V1.1.ex4
    37.8 KB · Views: 211
  • ZeusFX-EURUSD-Master-V1.1.mq4
    26.7 KB · Views: 263
  • ZeusFX-GBPUSD-Master-V1.1.ex4
    39.4 KB · Views: 164