My best EA

Raju

Master Trader
Oct 2, 2009
Victoria, British Columbia
The .dll file does remain unused.

caspianea add some indicators but they are not used in any trading decision.
They may rename the dll file but the can't rename the function's name in the dll. I suggest you to read this forum about what actually caspianea did.

You are right. The .dll file in CaspianEA.CHF remains unused and only gives a false impression of its functionality.

BMW-Business

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2009
Volatily Scalp Is Scammer.

Hello to all.

I wanted to buy Volatily scalp open source, i spoke with him about open source of this and he said the cost of volatily Scalp is 500$.
I paid 500$ but i didn't recieve Open source.
He is Scammer. volatily-scalper is scammer.
He put free EA that this is good for WC and he want to sell his EA 500$.
I thought CaspianEA is same Volatily-scalp but i bought it and the result of CaspianEA is better than volatily-scalp,
volatily-scalp.blogspot is one of the big Scammer.
Please return my money.
all, do you know address or country or one phone number of him???? :mad:

Please help me.
:mad::mad::mad:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello to all.

I wanted to buy Volatily scalp open source, i spoke with him about open source of this and he said the cost of volatily Scalp is 500$.
I thought CaspianEA is same Volatily-scalp but i bought it and the result of CaspianEA is better than volatily-scalp,
Please return my money.

Please help me.
Where did you buy it?

BMW-Business

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2009
Buy VS_EuroCross Source (SCAMM)

Where did you buy it?

Hello to all

Buy VS_EuroCross Source , he write this in his blog, he need 500$ for each EA ,
If you pay this cost but you didn't recieve "VS_EuroCross Source" .
I had webmoney dollar and my friend had Liberty Reserve , he accepted LB . I paid with Indirect Payment (My friend LB account) but i didn't recieve Volatily Scalp until now( I paid 1 month ago) . Volatily-scalp.blogspot is a scammer .:mad::mad::mad:

Please return my money .

BMW-Business

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2009
Volatily-Scalp.blogspot is scammer

Return my money
return my money (500$)
i think he only needed 500$.I f**ked your mother (volatily scalp) :mad:
please help me my friends, i have not some money. 500$ is very important for my life. he is ROBBER

nicolebobbin

Active Trader
Oct 22, 2009
Attention everyone, let me explain why some people here failed to use Caspian at Alpari or Gomarket or whatever ......
The reason is Caspian run well only in Broker which offer FIXed spread during Asian session, and that spread must be equal 3 pips (or smaller ), you also must have the correct setting (parameters) of Caspian otherwise you would face big lost ( and this is the most important factors to ensure the stability in the long run )

So your question here is : which reliable broker to use ? FXOPEN ? It seem that only this one satisfy the above conditions but the concern arise is FXOPEN is not a regulated broker and they use only e-currency like c-gold, e-gold, liberty reserve which can not be trusted with large sum

So what else broker to use, I recommend you go with Tadawulfx, They are Swisszerland and Cyprus broker and is regulated by ARIF (the most reliable financial institute in the world to regulate financial broker), they offer fixed 3 spread for EUR/CHF and EUR/GBP all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Volscap

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2009
Return my money
return my money (500$)
i think he only needed 500$.I f**ked your mother (volatily scalp) :mad:
please help me my friends, i have not some money. 500$ is very important for my life. he is ROBBER
Hi
I don't know who you are. But it seem we never make any deal. i never receive any payment from LR from anyone who wants to buy my VS_source, and even I just sell it to my trust people.
My LR Account is a new account. I show u all the history.
Regards
Syarif

Attachments

• volatilyLiberty.jpg
    volatilyLiberty.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 170

Volscap

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2009
About caspian.chf.dll

If you have this file, just right click on it then on the pop up menu select "open with.."
Just select notepad as the application to open caspian.chf.dll file. We will search some text inside the canspian.dll.file. So it is not the way to crack, just to read.
Now the notepad will open the caspian.chf.dll. Just click "ctr + F" and try to find "volatily" world. You will find it as well with "caspian".
Regards
Syarif

Attachments

• open1.JPG
    open1.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 66
  • open2.jpg
    open2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 65

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
Hello to all.

Please return my money.

Please help me.

where site you bought?

Volscap

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2009
Hello to all

I had webmoney dollar and my friend had Liberty Reserve , he accepted LB . I paid with Indirect Payment (My friend LB account) but i didn't recieve Volatily Scalp until now( I paid 1 month ago) . Volatily-scalp.blogspot is a scammer .:mad::mad::mad:

Please return my money .

I have posted that I only has 2 historical transaction on my LR. Why dont you posted your batch number, if you really made a payment to my LR. If it needed i will write an email to LR support, we can as their statement that the LR account that I post on my blog is only has 2 transaction records.
Lol I need money, but i will not cheat people. I even decide to reject the deal from PIPTURBO because I don't like their way selling my EA.
And i think if we ever talking via YM, then you should receive my Home Phone Number and including my address. I include that information in my contact detail.
Regards
Syarif

Volscap

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2009
Hello to all

Please return my money .
I think you are just one of caspian EA seller. You sell a cracked EA but going mad because people are already know it, and going crazy because because you sell it with the same price of its genuine source. And I don't think that someone like U (Read it As** H**D) want to spend your many to buy genuine EA. U just spend ur time spamming and cheating people in every forum.
I have 3 well known Mail. If we ever talk via mail, Tell me your mail. I will put here our conversation. Or you just show us here if you ever receive an email from me.
Have we ever chat using skype? show us the history! You already sell my free EA and know u you want to tell a liar story about my blog and my self!!!!.

tipuwang

Active Trader
Jan 9, 2010
I think you are just one of caspian EA seller. You sell a cracked EA but going mad because people are already know it, and going crazy because because you sell it with the same price of its genuine source. And I don't think that someone like U (Read it As** H**D) want to spend your many to buy genuine EA. U just spend ur time spamming and cheating people in every forum.
I have 3 well known Mail. If we ever talk via mail, Tell me your mail. I will put here our conversation. Or you just show us here if you ever receive an email from me.
Have we ever chat using skype? show us the history! You already sell my free EA and know u you want to tell a liar story about my blog and my self!!!!.

hI,THANKS for sharing the EA, could I email you to discuss about this EA?

quant

Active Trader
Jan 14, 2010
Hi
Here is my contribution to this forum.Quant-1st (11.2% Drawdown) and quant till now (0.71% drowdown)

I am still testing the EA development to finalise every thing for live account.

Cheers

Last edited: