My best EA

BMW-Business

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2009
Please describe your EA

I am instrested in getting caspian ea robot. Please let me know how to lay my hand on it. Thanks

Last edited:

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
I see in Diagram of DragonPip that your demo account balance changed to -4300 $. do you get profit with this EA? DragonPips will terminate your account within afew days, you can see in DragonPips Diagram.

i foward tested dragonpips for 4 pairs, see all eurchf and eurgbp have win record similar with your caspian? don't looks for eurusd and gbpusd, see trade for eurchf and eurgbp looks like your caspian EA, and i guess if not dragonpips i sure for ISEA

see this blog, owner tested dragonpips

http://duyduyfx.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

BMW-Business

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2009
I think you are Crazy Man (LoL)

i foward tested dragonpips for 4 pairs, see all eurchf and eurgbp have win record similar with your caspian? don't looks for eurusd and gbpusd, see trade for eurchf and eurgbp looks like your caspian EA, and i guess if not dragonpips i sure for ISEA

see this blog, owner tested dragonpips

http://duyduyfx.blogspot.com/

Are you really Crazy malayTrader ???
I think your wise is good for garbage,
MalayTrader, i think you are lying only for selling your own DragonPips EA, Please get out from this Thread . I attached ISEA expert to this post for free . you can enjoy from using ISEA .
You are Spammer , spam spam spam spam spam.:mad:

Have a nice ISEA trading day .

Attachments

• Complete-ISEA.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 716

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
Are you really Crazy malayTrader ???
I think your wise is good for garbage,
MalayTrader, i think you are lying only for selling your own DragonPips EA, Please get out from this Thread . I attached ISEA expert to this post for free . you can enjoy from using ISEA .
You are Spammer , spam spam spam spam spam.:mad:

Have a nice ISEA trading day .

wow, why you so angry? i know caspian seller use ID caspian EA not BMW
i just ask and comment because it looks like ISEA or dragonpips trade no more! so don't too angry baby.... i have ISEA and DRAGON EA

BMW-Business

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2009
Please End this Argument . Please Please

Hello

Do you want i attach DragonPips for free ???

Please End this argument , I checked all of documents about caspian ea and i should tell you that their EA is Diffrent with your EA (DragonPips) , don't worry about this,
Please be friend and cooperate with each other.I am pro programmer about C# , C and MQ4, I am sure that their EA is New Methods and I have tested all of the same EAs that work at Asia sessions but system of this EA and caspian's positions is diffrent with Dragon and ISEA EAs
ISEA work with sell limit and Buy limit and you can work 24h . but this EA work only 3 or 4 hours . (I checked their real statements)
and about Dragonpips : you can check their back tests and be sure that this EA is diffrent with your EA.

I think DragonPips And Caspian EA , both of them are one of the Best. ;)

Best. :)

CaspianEA

Active Trader
Aug 26, 2009
Differences Again in this page!!!

Demo Account Diagram of DragonPips:
equity.php

Real Account Diagram of CaspianEA.CHF and CaspianEA.GBP:
caspianchf.png

caspiangbp.png

compaire these with your mind.:cool:

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
i just comparing EURGBP and EURCHF trades, you see diagram of dragonpips trade for 4 pairs and ask for similarity of these pairs, but looks like your "BMW" friend very angry to me :)

EzBusiness

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2009
Profitable EA

Hello
I am new to this forum but I can tell that you guys have put alot of research into finding a good EA. I have been trading for almost 2 yrs and I have been scammed over and over again with bad EA's. If anyone can share a good quality EA with me I would greatly appreciate it. I tried downloading the IDEA zip file but it doesn't include the MT4 file it just has 4 tpl files.

Thanks in advance

dudulalah

Active Trader
Sep 11, 2009
Caspian

Dear,

CaspianEA is a high intelligent software (EA) that is implemented on MetaTrader platform.

CaspianEA use very powerful championship strategies and very complicated indicators for measuring market range.

This EA specially trades on two currency pairs, EURCHF and EURGBP.
BackTest Result : Initial Deposit 100$ (January~July 2009):cool:

Best Regards.

hi caspian,
how can i get the EA? i have sent a mail to sales@caspianea.com but i guess might get me a faster response.
pls pm me or mail to eduudo@gmail.com
thanks

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
My guess was right, 99,9% code in caspian GBP same as older version of dragonpips
just adding 3 lines more code but it's a "trick" no have any function

double l_irsi_40 = iRSI(Symbol(), 0, 12, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
double l_icustom_48 = iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "Channel", 14, 0, 0);
double l_icustom_56 = iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "MarketMovement", 5, 50, 0, 1);

change comment

if (Minute() < 10) ls_44 = Hour() + ":0" + Minute();
else ls_44 = Hour() + ":" + Minute();
string ls_60 = "\n"
+ " CaspianEA.GBP V2.0" + " \n" + " \n" + " *******************" + " \n" + " Current Time: " + TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_MINUTES) + " \n" + " \n" + " Working Hours:" + " Start: " + StartHour + " \n" + " " + " End: " + EndHour + " \n" + " \n" + " *******************" + " \n" + " Spread: " + DoubleToStr(Ask - Bid, 2) + " \n" + " Balance: " + DoubleToStr(AccountBalance(), 2) + " \n" + " Equity: " + DoubleToStr(AccountEquity(), 2);
switch (ai_0) {
case 91:
Comment(gs_628 + " is waiting for the next tick to begin.");
return;
case 98:
Comment(ls_60);
return;
case 99:
Comment(" ");
return;
return;
}
}

change TP and SL 5 and 30
to
extern double TakeProfit = 4.0;
extern double StopLoss = 30.0;

change risk from 50 to 10

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

domim

Active Trader
Oct 2, 2009
Dear,

CaspianEA is a high intelligent software (EA) that is implemented on MetaTrader platform.

CaspianEA use very powerful championship strategies and very complicated indicators for measuring market range.

Best Regards.

The CaspianEA guy, Ehsan Parsa, is a scammer!!

CaspianEA is a full copy of the Dragonpips EA, with trading done between 22:00hrs to 00:00hrs.

The CaspianEA contains the code for 2 indicators, "Channel" and "MarketMovement", but the indicators are not referenced in any function - they are just there as declared indicators but never used, probably with the intent to make the EA seem different to the unsuspecting buyer.

I feel sorry for the guys who spent a few hundred dollars to be defrauded like this.

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
The CaspianEA guy, Ehsan Parsa, is a scammer!!

CaspianEA is a full copy of the Dragonpips EA, with trading done between 22:00hrs to 00:00hrs.

The CaspianEA contains the code for 2 indicators, "Channel" and "MarketMovement", but the indicators are not referenced in any function - they are just there as declared indicators but never used, probably with the intent to make the EA seem different to the unsuspecting buyer.

I feel sorry for the guys who spent a few hundred dollars to be defrauded like this.

as i said before on page 2-3 that all charateristic of caspian similar like dragonpips :)

sk77

Active Trader
Oct 6, 2009
Setting??

Dear,

Best Regards.

can you share your setting??:p

Volscap

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2009
caspianea add some indicators but they are not used in any trading decision.
They may rename the dll file but the can't rename the function's name in the dll. I suggest you to read this forum about what actually caspianea did.