MA and RSI Martingale

Lilawhit29

Trader
Aug 7, 2015
Hey everyone, I have been searching but have yet to come across a Martingale EA based on a simple moving average (High) and moving average (Low) price channel, combined with RSI.

Say, just for example, a 20 SMA High and Low price channel. When price breaks above and closes above SMA high then martingale strategy is to place,say buy 0.10 lots, but RSI must not be above 70 or 80.

If price reverses and breaks and closes above the 20 SMA Low, and the RSI is not below 30 or 20, Then the martingale part of the ea then places a sell position of 0.30 lots.

May seem simple to some on here, but I don't know how to code. Any help appreciated.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
It looks like your main part - EA based on SMA(High), SMA(Low), and RSI - can be easily done using the MQL Wizard. You just choose the indicators and the signals, and it generates all the code. You would probably have to implement the Martingale part yourself.

Lilawhit29

Trader
Aug 7, 2015
Ist there a way to add martingale into the EA?

Just looking at the indicators I think a slow stochastic would be better for my strategy, also I would like to add Parabolic Sar as well. So ...

Buy 0.1 lots (assuming buy is first to be triggered) when:

Price closes above High SMA, and ...
Slow stochastic is below 80, and ...
Parabolic Sar dot is underneath price.

If price reverses, then ...

Sell 0.3 lots when ...

Price closes below Low SMA, and ...
Slow stochastic is above 20, and ...
Parabolic sar dot is above price.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
As I have said, building a normal EA based on simple indicator signals can be done using the MQL Wizard. As for the Martingale part, I will be of no help with it, as I am strongly opposed to the position sizing methods that ruin traders.

Dux

Trader
Dec 17, 2016
Hi all. I am looking for anyone interested in building an EA. The EA in question is grounded on :

- Linear Regression; and
- ATR.

If such person exists, I welcome the opportunity to share my existing and incomplete code and work together towrds the continuous improvement and refinement of this EA.

Gratitude and Regards

Dux