i need traders for my accounts

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
likewise!!! Ive seen myfxbook and the copy-trading services is a joke.
AryanFx, so mate, how are you trading on zulutrade yourself? who are you following?

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Ohh ok! Thank you I will be checking you out. What is your zulutrade signal name as well? I got a bit confused....

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Ohh not bad performance, not bad at all :) I like your expert advisor trading...i find it surprising to have that much of a good performance for zulutrade :)

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
ooooo thank you!
but I doubt I will be making any use of it, as I am not really a trader myself. But i will be checking you on demo of course! :

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
you can invest to paam account. they will trade for you . you still manager your fund but pro trader will trade for you. in my broker. i see some manager have high profit. you can try it

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Indeed but pamm accounts are with locked equity time - it will take you up to 6 months to withdraw your money. On the contrary with zulutrade - you get them at any time you wish.

riki143

Master Trader
Dec 18, 2013
I need someone trade for me,you can share 50% profit.

Start fund from $30(cent account),once you make profit 20%,you will be upgrade to trade accunt with $300(cent account),once you make profit 20%,you will trade account with $3000....until you can trade account with 300 thousands dollar.

The join one must prepare materials to prove your ability in trading,i need investor password to check your trade history etc.

Trade rules: you have to trade with lowest size in the beginning,when profit made,you will be allowed trade higher size.when profit decreased,size allowed to trade will be downed.

Please PM me with your detailed contact,or leaves your contact in this post,it is better contact by MSN.

im interesting i want to joint..please pm me..Ty ;)

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
yeah. the good guide man. if we trade with cent account . you can become familiar with high account. you can get profit.

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
you need traders to follow - the best place to do that is zulutrade both in terms of number of accounts trading but also and for the protective tools that the system gives you , in order to make good profits.

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
now you can find some broker . they have paam account you can invest to their account. i see they have profit stable.if you want to trade. you can find a group. tthey will give you signal. and you must pay for it. i see it effectively