Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by jon442, Feb 2, 2012.

1. jon442

jon442 Trader

Hello everyone,

I'm Jon. I got this site by google search. It’s a really good site. How are you doing? I came here to know more and more information about forex.

I have an account on a forex managed account site. It’s a really honest site [link removed]

I am interested to know about what you are doing. Please share some information if possible.

Thanks all of you.

2. thomasdelange

thomasdelange Trader

Hi Me either. Great site ever. I have learnt lots of things here. Thanks

3. Ryanloop

Ryanloop Trader

Welcome jon442

I hope you can take advantage of all the information available in the forum.

Regards

4. investor12

investor12 Trader

hi... I'm new member here.. :)

5. drainbroker

drainbroker Banned

hye too...........

6. charmaine

charmaine Trader

Hi. I am new here and would like to get some ideas from other member about online business or marketing if that what it calls.

7. taungya

taungya Trader

Career in Forex

Each and everyday Daily newspapers and Magazines are producing article regarding Technology. But the question is how we are concern about technology. In the day of Information Technology some, whose are advanced with this changing world they are getting advantage and bless of Information Technology. For this reason have to build yourself expert in this faculty getting advantage and bless of Information Technology. If Leaders, Policy Makers and Technologists determined firmly so it is not far away to achieve success in this sector to make benefited the general people. Forex is the Live example how to become self sufficient earning money by using online. Forex is such media where one can earn relentless by investing some money.

8. taungya

taungya Trader

Hi everybody, I'm newbie here. I want to know about EarnForex trading.

Thanks everybody.

9. richardgere

richardgere Trader

hello guys. I am also new member. I wanna to interest in investing. just like dividend investing so I am here. This is such a informative forum.

10. Alicia88

Alicia88 Trader

hi! I'm also a new member here!

11. sfx

sfx Trader

Hello, new member here! Hi everyone. Jon, could you DM me that link... I am interested.

12. leandros21

leandros21 Trader

Hello John442, have fun on this forum, ask anything you want to know

13. jax88

jax88 Trader

Hello Buddies,
    I am fresh user in this forum and i don't know about single things of this forum..If I do something wrong then forgive me..I hope everyone help me out..

Last edited: May 8, 2013