HELLO

Is scalping the right way to trade?

• Yes, why?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, why?

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Nov 11, 2014
No, but I'm not a scalper. I think, this is a kind of trading used by traders who have experience and I guess, I'm not really suited for this. I'm not also used to indulge in several trades a day.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I also do not interest in Scalping. For small and early profit i do not take risk of my money. Instead i will go for long term trading.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
There are many robot scalper out there , but not all robot will work profitable, and also not all robot can profitable for long run, but scalping is good strategy to making money for trader that already having good experience sand skill

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
Scalping is a trading style that is very risky, and a trading style that will waste a lot of time trader. therefore, it is becoming a bad side for a trader. although some traders a hold of the robot to execute scalping strategy, but it still will not last long.
and for beginners, it is better to avoid this trading style.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Scalping is a trading style that is very risky, and a trading style that will waste a lot of time trader. therefore, it is becoming a bad side for a trader. although some traders a hold of the robot to execute scalping strategy, but it still will not last long.
and for beginners, it is better to avoid this trading style.
Scalping need very carefully to determine best timing entry and exit point, I think if any trader always make sharp scalping strategy still possible making big profit with patience using scalping, but might not all trader suitable with scalping and we need undersgtand our own selves

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Scalping also need good analysis of market watch and experience. A new trader should not try this until he/she learn well with the technique.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am not use 1M for scalping I like to use % M or 15 M for scalping, but rarely trade scalping and often as intraday or swing trader

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
It depends on you; if you are okay with this; but traders need to select their trading style based on their own trading performances.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I am not trading scalping as I think that there is too much work for relatively small money. However, there are people who are able to make significant money by using this technique, but I am not one of them

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I am not trading scalping as I think that there is too much work for relatively small money. However, there are people who are able to make significant money by using this technique, but I am not one of them

If you are not comfortable on scalping; then avoid it! Since, it’s one of the most challenging trading style. By the way, which one is your favorite trading style?