May 9, 2013
Not Available At The Moment

One time ago an almost illiterate housewife told her son:

“Please take my mobile phone and call your father for me.”

The son dialed a few times and replied:

“Mummy, whenever I tried to dial it was a woman’s voice I heard.”

“A woman’s voice?” yelled his mother.

“Yes.”

The woman was mad with anger but tried to remain calm till the husband came home. As soon as the husband came home, his wife pounced on him without saying anything, wrestling him and calling him all sorts of bad names.

“What was a strange woman doing with your phone? You Casanova, weird son of a mongrel bitch, bloody idiot, goddammed fool, asshole, skunk, motherfucker, womanizer, hopeless flirt! Am I not satisfying your sexual madness enough?”

The man was too bewildered to speak. It was just like a dream to him. People began to gather to settle the matter. The husband was queried, but he said his wife should be asked first. The wife was queried and she said all she could say. Then a wise man commented:

“May we call your son and ask him what the strange woman told him on phone and whether it is true?”

The son was queried. But he said:

“Whenever I called my father’s number, the woman’s voice I heard said, ’The number you have called is not available at the moment, please try again later.’”

Watch out for next…

Aug 18, 2013
Here at present over $10,000 real money accounts, normally some vendor even dont run at real money, they run at Demo only, however some do run at real money with small amount most of then cases less than $1,000
so here over $10,000 capital that gives confidence
Gold has worst period during this year in April and it did infact well and gained 25% ( this is applicable for first account i.e. up by 104%)

wizard56

Trader
May 9, 2013
Or Else Pure Water

There was a bully who liked to intimidate the weak and cheat them. He would go to an eatery and shout at any customer who regularly visited the eatery:

“Give me your food or else…”

The man would give him the food in fear. Another time the bully would go there:

“Give me your drink or else…”

The man would give him the drink. This thing continued for a long time till the victim decided to report to one notorious thug in the area. This thug was renowned for dangerous fights and lethal weapons. His dad was a prisoners’ president in one of the most dreaded maximum prisons in the country, and he had been imprisoned for 42 year (even before the Civil War). The professional thug offered to help this victim free of charge. He followed him to the eatery and sat beside him. No sooner had he sat down than the bully appeared. He shouted:

“Give me your food or else…!”

The hired thug stood up to the man, chest-to-chest, face-to-face, with a great scowl and roared at the bully with a raucous voice:

“May God punish you and your generation. Or else what…?”

Shuddering with fear, the bully didn’t answer.

“I say, or else what…?”

The man cowered and answered:

“Or else pure water. Or else pure water.”

And he ran away.

Watch for the next….

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Now computer technology is familiar to us all. But when computers just started, many scientists considered mechanical and electronic calculators unnecessary. However, in 1980 the computers were designed by the universities and the military industry to the consumer level.