Forex news providers

Discussion in 'Forex News' started by Eugene, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Eugene

Eugene Trader

Who is the best trading news provider daily online regarding the trade result? Share some useful site to check the trading strategy and live results!

2. Eugene

Eugene Trader

Hello everyone! Do you know, any forex trading news providers with updated news daily? I like to get the daily trade report for the future reference...

3. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

4. Fxpipper

Fxpipper Master Trader

Yes on bloomberg and forexlive. And the neat part about Bmberg is you can get updates sent to your mobile..not sure if others provide the same but Bmberg is yet to let me down.

5. Eugene

Eugene Trader

6. Eugene

Eugene Trader

Can you add what are all the features are in this link? Simply adding links cannot interact the traders to get into this blog... Your impressive experience and the described features can include good learning response!

7. Not sure if this is the correct reply to your original question but in case anyone else is interested, "Talkingforex".com provides news and live audio with economic reports during the London and New York sessions. If you click the link for Talkingforex from the zerohedge.com website, I think you can get the audio for free. I use it among other news sources.

8. Fxpipper

Fxpipper Master Trader

Hmmm, thanks for the heads up, will check it out but what do you mean about the "audio for free"? Do you mean we do not get any live feed or graphics to do with it?

9. Max

Max Trader

10. TheLastBear

TheLastBear Banned

I also check my brokers own in-house forex blog as well as market news section to see what is on their mind. I use Paxforex as my primary broker and they added those features which I think are a nice extra and complete their service to traders.

Other than that charts are my number one news source while bloomberg is on in the background for general market news and breaking economic news.

11. Aesop20

Aesop20 Trader

Forex News

If you want an advanced calendar of upcoming news, then BabyPips is probably a good one to look at. You can apply filters and they give each news piece a relevance out of 3 dots, so 1 dot is probably not going to have much effect. 3 will etc.

12. DavTraderForex

DavTraderForex Trader

13. SamForexTrader

SamForexTrader Active Trader

14. SamForexTrader

SamForexTrader Active Trader

unfourtuantly this website loads very very slowly

15. DavTraderForex

DavTraderForex Trader

what do you thnik about YouTube's videos about forex and forex trading, which are dedicated to help people, are they useful, or maybe someone knows best video sources for learning easy

16. broKurt

broKurt Trader

I think so, too... babypips has a good calendar of upcoming events, which is very helpful to me..

17. steampatel

steampatel Trader

Forex stands for foreign Market.Market is work for various countries .Its countries traded.Its Interbank Market.International trade from fix floating point.Its most significant financial market and largest in the world..

18. Fxpipper

Fxpipper Master Trader

Huh..ah, ok can see that we are in for a refresher course on forex - sorry, could not resist making that comment.
    Moving on, please remember to double check the youtube videos and find out if it is from a real trader or just a snake oil salesman looking for ways to ramp up his EA sales..
    Either way, the YT does provide a valuable resource for new traders..

19. inggo

inggo Active Trader

there are some good news that can be found in forexfactory.com as well. but im not so sure how reliable it is, i still look into bloomberg though mainly :)