Status
Not open for further replies.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Now, it's much easier to thank other members for their useful posts, answers to your questions and shared trading tools. You can use the "Thank You" button to thank a particular forum participant for his or her post. It's advised to use this forum feature instead of submitting a separate post with only "Thank you." in it.

attachment.php

Please don't forget to thank people if you like what they are posting!

Attachments

• thank-you.jpg
    thank-you.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 380
  • 👍
Reactions: SweetPrincess and badhon

Klinger

Trader
Jan 30, 2012
I think this is a great idea. Facebook has me so hooked on the "Like" button, that I look for something to click on whenever I like something.

novenabye

Trader
Feb 8, 2012
in the forex club
well it is a great idea to say some one thankx for his or her post .. it is one kind of appreciating for those those who spend valuable time to share their idea with us and it is a way to encourage him to carry on in future

bethu

Trader
Nov 1, 2012
Cebu, Philippines
Many people doesn't like Facebook as they think of it so boring but me this kind of social media will enlarge the scope of the internet market in many ways. You can even advertiser your business through Facebook. You can even meet long time friends and do business with them at the same time.

Alan58

Trader
Sep 14, 2012
well it is a great idea to say some one thankx for his or her post .. it is one kind of appreciating for those those who spend valuable time to share their idea with us and it is a way to encourage him to carry on in future

I totally agree with this, and it is a way of showing respect to the person.

May 3, 2012
Glasgow
Some contributors put in a lot of effort to share knowledge and educate, its only fair that credit is given where credit is due, make sure and thank those that help your journey.

com37

Trader
Dec 25, 2013
Now, it's much easier to thank other members for their useful posts, answers to your questions and shared trading tools. You can use the "Thank You" button to thank a particular forum participant for his or her post. It's advised to use this forum feature instead of submitting a separate post with only "Thank you." in it.

attachment.php

Please don't forget to thank people if you like what they are posting!

THank youuuu...sharing is wonderful

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013

Agree its one good way/ettiquette for one which helps us to learn more.Or if not atleast one which gives his time and effort for everybody by sharing his knowledge.I beleive we all wanna be thankful for something that we had done for others in a goodway!:p:p

amadeo

Trader
Apr 17, 2015
online financial advice

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie and glad to have been accepted among you.
As a student in economics who do enjoy his studies I'm really interested in reading and participating in these exchanges of knowledge and information.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.