Beginner

solmux

Trader
Dec 31, 2010
Fxdialogue MT4 to excel

Hello

I heard FxDialogue has the only excel plug for MT4. You dontany need any programing knowledge or to do macros or ask someone for help

Alvin

Trader
Aug 23, 2017
George Town, Pinang
Hi there,

After using your "Beginner" indicator, i find that its lagging (delayed) after afew indicators had appeared. & have to change timeframe to reload (refresh) the indicator back.

would like your help to change the code to appear as next candlebar appears without refreshing the timeframe many times.

thanks mate. look forward to your favorable reply!

Attachments

• Beginner.mq4
    3.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Alvin

Trader
Aug 23, 2017
George Town, Pinang
Hi Enivid,

Thank you for the indicator.
yes, i did try out. but what indicator would u be recommending for trading then?
im looking for indicator that can tells entry & take profit target....

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You can use Beginner for trading, but only as an indicator of the support and resistance levels. For example, look at the current EUR/USD M15 chart:

beginner-indicator-as-support-and-resistance.png

The nearest dots indicate the strong support areas for the price with entry/exit opportunities if the currency pair closes below them.

• 👍
Reactions: Alvin

zysus

Aug 19, 2023
Hello, greetings, I'm new, this indicator needs the points to be created as objects in the charts, could the creator make that change? thank you so much.

zysus

Aug 19, 2023
Because my EA does not identify the points, my EA only identifies the objects that are created on the chart. :(

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Because my EA does not identify the points, my EA only identifies the objects that are created on the chart. :(
It's better to modify your EA to read the indicator buffers, which should quite easier for it than to read chart objects.

BTW, you understand that the Beginner indicator is repainting, right?

• 👍
Reactions: zysus

zysus

Aug 19, 2023
Thanks for the answer, if I understand what repaints the indicator, I'll consider modifying my EA, thanks for the help.