about payment

pochis40

Trader
Jan 12, 2012
I know sufficiently the technical analysis, but what about the Forex I'm an "absolute beginner", so forgive me the naivety of my question.
After reading many forums, I have not understood a thing.
Let's say I buy Megadroid, I download MetaTrader and I open a small account with Alpari UK.
If, for example, I earn say 30 euros a month (just to give an example), how do I get paid by Alpari UK?
I would not use my (unique) current account. Should I open a small account in these online banks (just to make and receive transfers)? Or is there a different method, perhaps more simple? In what way did you resolve the problem?
Thanks

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, that's correct and you can check up with Alpari's online CS for additional info..remember, you may not be able to withdraw your funds directly to your card, in case of restriction. So check up with the CS for the very latest info..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Not at all, and hey, the above info holds true for all brokers. Rule of the thumb: If a broker says that you cannot withdraw the funds to your bank or card and that they will mail you a check, start running for the hills..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Here's the difference between the two, start running - indicates instinctive action where as "begin running", implies a well thought action. When a scam prop starts hanging around, hoping to draw you into one of his pyramid schemes, it is always good to just follow your gut instincts and start running.
But it is all in the semantics..

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
Im not so sure about alpari UK but i may share and hopefully this can be help full each forex broker have a set of different way to pay their clients/traders some use direct bank transfer, other goes through online money processors such as money bookers and paypal,

for example i trade with hotforex and when withdrawing my money i fill up a withdrawal form for moneybookres (the form can be downloaded at you hotforex account) i fill up the form and scan it and send it to the withdrawal sections (manual trasactions) then after a couple of hours my money is in my moenybookers account and from there i withdraw it to my bank account. the whole transaction costs me around 1.8 euros for 300-400 dollar amounts.

another thing is and im not sure all brokers offer this but they have this debit card a hotforex debit card that you can use to withdraw money :)

i guess it all depends on the brokers and im pretty sure alpari have their set of options and one of them will suit you :D best of luck and welcome to forex :)

mingbao

Trader
Dec 6, 2011
very good question, actually it consists of two major steps.
what 3rd party payment gateways your broker support and how effective is your 3rd party payment gateway.

the more payment gateways a broker support, the more flexible you will be.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On the card option, not advisable unless you really need your funds right away. Here's why, most cards carry hidden charges so by the time you get your funds, they are whittled down to almost nothing.
The bank option sounds much better..

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
thanks for the heads up fxpipper, it reminds me about how banks work here, its easy to apply for a credit card they will make it realy smooth untill you get caught in all them hidden charges hahaha I'll stick me wothdrawal methods i guess

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No problem and hey,welcome to my world..still remember trying to withdraw my micro earnings from a micro account and I was so pleased I was going to get my funds and guess what, by the time I got it - a huge chunk had gone AWOL..
That was way back and I was just fresh out of school, learned my lesson - cards are never good for much other than the online website purchases..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Kindly do not spam the boards

Today Forex investment is one of the biggest financial market
in the world which cover 1.8 trillion dollar market. Because of this it is attracting more and more investors towards itself.

Thanks for the forex 101 but the info is already known to us. However, feel free to contribute on the topic rather than spouting general info, nothing personal but your latest post could be considered as spam. Good luck trading!