Why you should not give up forex trading?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes I like with forex business and still not yet give up in this business and now if compared with other way to make money online hence forex still more reliable and profitable, and I think out there so many trader already success in forex and can trading for living

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
I wanted to leave forex several times when I had really big losses but I always remembered that so many people earn money on forex.... so it is possible.. It means that I also can achieve success if other people can do it... This idea helped me not one time) It's important to be ready for losses. It's the normal part of learning and every trader must pass this hard way)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am ever reading certain story from success trader which she ever want to leaving forex because in desperation many times get loss, but she always want to come back again and trying new strategy to making better result, I think forex also as one business that will possible to making success if never give up

suganthan

Trader
Aug 2, 2016
The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.

Well when you get a new trading strategy that is 100% successful (which i have found and still testing in demos) that's when you don't ever wanna quit trading. Yes just like many say here, there's no big trader that never went thru loss. You gotta loose first and learn from mistakes to become successful. I lost 1300$ still didn't give up :)

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I think trading something which comes with experience and that is the real reason why one should not give up trading for losses.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Reading success trader story sometime also funny, he already faced huge loss in trading, but eventually he come back again with decided will become full time trader and selling all asset on real business, because he thinking real business already full with many competitor, and now he can recover all their loss that ever occured

BagIt

Jul 27, 2016
Once you develop an interest to trade , you must and might have come across the common phrase ''Forex is risky such that one can lose all capital in a blink of an eye '' From this phrase you still had the urge to trade.This alone should make you persistently preserve even when things go wayward from our expectation.Forex is not rosy as some claim it is , it takes the strong at heart to make it consistently .Don't give when things go bad, expect bad days and when you do so, you wouldn't be surprised at it if they do occur

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, whether we make profit or earn lose, there's one thing we get every time and that is the experience which we gain with each trade.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Forex trading is a risky business so none can learn it in few months. To be expert in Forex trading, once need good experience and skills so do not give up before you learn Forex well.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Forex trading is a risky business so none can learn it in few months. To be expert in Forex trading, once need good experience and skills so do not give up before you learn Forex well.
Yes in fact, risk in forex trading is always there and never vanish forever, and to become profitable trader is not easy indeed, might some trader already get easiness to understand with forex and making profit easier than us, so never give up is good attitude in all business included forex

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
I believe that in Forex Trading risk is equal to reward. The more you take risk the more there is chance of earning money.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I believe that in Forex Trading risk is equal to reward. The more you take risk the more there is chance of earning money.
But forex need patience, might in trading we hope will getting big profit with take higher risk, but not always we can analyze trend market and timing to open and close is not easy, loss also part in trading and about money management is very important

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
If I see that Forex is coming with more profit towards me. Then I will give more time in Forex market. Because, Forex requires more and more time to be a success trader.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, Forex needs lots of patience and constant practice, else we can't analyze the market situation properly.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Of course no instant success in forex, required high dedication and also high patience to manage account trading, because forex is risky still many trader treat only as part time only although already some trader treat as full time business

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Forex is all about risk, practicing and getting knowledge. I think managing emotions in Forex is also not easy. A lot of work dedication requires when you are working in Forex. So be mentally prepared when you enter in market.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Forex is all about risk, practicing and getting knowledge. I think managing emotions in Forex is also not easy. A lot of work dedication requires when you are working in Forex. So be mentally prepared when you enter in market.
Yes indeed in forex many trader said no risk no gain, if want to making profit in trading as trader must take the risk, because in every single order already worth these risk at least spread broker and or commission broker, but although forex is risky still many trader want to making money here

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yes of course, you need to have lots of patience and discipline if you want to become successful in Forex, or you may end up with zero capital soon enough.