Lmfx

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Bank wire transfers and card payments requires a lot of hassles and took more than week so why don't try with e-wallets which are convenient too. Anyways is there any new update from this broker beside trading.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
i think it takes 8-10 days for bank wire and card withdrawals. yeah its a quiet long but its a norm and most broker do this, it takes more than usual and in some cases longer time frames depending on the bank and location.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Paypal takes 3 days and it's a nightmare for me, I don't know why transfer took so much time these days. A bank transfer from my customer is over 1 week and not arrived yet.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
that really depends on banks and location, im not a fan of bank transfer, i have a feeling it can be worst here, thats why i settle for easier methods though they do have a a fee.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I guess every thing has a value and we have to pay for it, like bank transfer require us waiting for lot of days however money is transferred in e-wallets in one day but they charge for it.. so i think either we can wait for a long time or either pay a small fee to get the money instantly and fund it in another project to get more cash flows or passive income.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah, personally i think banks are ripoffs, haha i dont like banks in general.. though i would be willing to pay a fee to have a faster transaction rather than saving a couple of bucks yet get days of delay, money is replaceable, time is not. :)

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I can now comment that time is money and those who learnt the art of saving it become successful. They will make more investments in less time and get more returns as compared to normal traders who ignores the time value of money.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
yeah, personally i think banks are ripoffs, haha i dont like banks in general.. though i would be willing to pay a fee to have a faster transaction rather than saving a couple of bucks yet get days of delay, money is replaceable, time is not. :)

So you can withdraw to e-wallet as Skrill, normally it takes around 24 hrs or within day, then sell it to exchanger. It's fastest way I am using for online money (include Forex)

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
LMFX doesn't charge anything for your withdrawal and it normally processes in 24 hours. Skrill could charge you if you're business account but mine is personal so cost nothing. I can say no fee for withdrawal.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Any broker who is good at processing withdrawals can be a good broker to trade with, i also get my withdrawals processed by them within one business day.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
most traders would agree that the main concern is the withdrawal process, as long as the broker pays then its good, secondary conditions are the trading environment and the process within. the broker over all is doing a good job for starters, interm of spreads and over all execution. though in my opinion there is still room for improvement and the things are doing im pretty sure it will continue to grow.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I guess we need to check the broker through their withdrawals and i usually keep withdrawing my profits regularly keeping the only necessary capital with my brokers and usually this broker has fastest turn around time to process withdrawals.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah so far a couple of withdrawals into it they seem pretty much consistent, i alrady got my roi now building the account with occational withdrawals if there are some good profits, not all they time anyway.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Eur/usd is expecting a decline into 1.125x-1.127x area. Gonna make a short sell, anyone here is trading Eur/USD?

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I usually trade on EURUSD and most of the time i finds myself lucky enough to make some good returns and BTW the prediction pair in crystal ball contest this week is also EURUSD.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I guess they does not include exotic pairs to predict in their crystal ball contest, maybe it is because they are much harder to predict than the major pairs in my opinion.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
one would consider them as major, usually major currencies in my opinion are the USD JPU GBP EUR AUD CAD, exotics are the rare ones the ones that are the hardest to predict with little info about them.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
one would consider them as major, usually major currencies in my opinion are the USD JPU GBP EUR AUD CAD, exotics are the rare ones the ones that are the hardest to predict with little info about them.

Actually some pairs are predictable with more trustful information. But I prefer sticking with majors.