The guide book for Forex investors

fxmorgan

Active Trader
Jun 4, 2009
UK
www.fxmorgan.com
Hi everyone,

I wrote a brief article for Forex investors on the risks they can face while making their investments.
I described the main schemes of scams that investors can lose their funds due to in this article.

It's important for me to know your opinion of this article. You can download it absolutely FREE.

Attachments

• Anti-Scam_Guide.The_Book_for_Forex_Investors.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 48

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hmm, allright, will check it out later but if I were to take a guess, some of the scams listed would start with EA and end with broker platforms and slippage..
But thanks and hope it will be a good read!

fxmorgan

Active Trader
Jun 4, 2009
UK
www.fxmorgan.com
Hmm, allright, will check it out later but if I were to take a guess, some of the scams listed would start with EA and end with broker platforms and slippage..
But thanks and hope it will be a good read!

From my site...

I'm not trying to sell you a piece of junk as a miracle system, miracle Expert Advisor or miracle signals...

My article is not for traders, this is for investors:)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Ok..

From my site...

My article is not for traders, this is for investors:)

In that case, what info do you provide investors? For example, do you list out the scams forex investors should look out for and the various forex managed accounts, the R.O.I on each investment and details?
Do let us know..thnx

Mar 27, 2012
sam88, you can get information all over the internet. You can even start here in this forum by asking a lot of questions and checking out the profiles of the people who post here. You could also try babypips.com and other forums that can be found by doing a Google search for forex education or forex forums. Be careful and good luck.

masudraj

Trader
Apr 16, 2012
Right, can check it out later however if I were to require a guess, a number of the scams listed would begin with EA and finish with broker platforms and slippage. But thanks and hope it'll be an honest read...

fxmorgan

Active Trader
Jun 4, 2009
UK
www.fxmorgan.com
Its really great. The information given above is quite interesting and useful for the forex investors. Especially the new forex investors could take help of this article for good start.

Thanks for good review.:)

Right, can check it out later however if I were to require a guess, a number of the scams listed would begin with EA and finish with broker platforms and slippage. But thanks and hope it'll be an honest read...

EA and finish with broker platforms and slippage and many other is another problem, it's problem for traders. Maybe in the future I'll write the article about it.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

I wrote a brief article for Forex investors on the risks they can face while making their investments.
I described the main schemes of scams that investors can lose their funds due to in this article.

It's important for me to know your opinion of this article. You can download it absolutely FREE.

Thank you very much for sharing this trading eBook! It’s weekend, so reading time.