EarnFx & FXfactory

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
EarnFx & FXfactory

Admin thanks for your forum, earnFx i appreciate your effort toward our success online,but here is my little suggestion as in comparinq EarnFx with Fxfactory,Add some feature dat u know its in FXf dat we benefit all Fxtraders

Wat do u think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Admin thanks for your forum, earnFx i appreciate your effort toward our success online,but here is my little suggestion as in comparinq EarnFx with Fxfactory,Add some feature dat u know its in FXf dat we benefit all Fxtraders

Wat do u think?
Good idea, but what feature do you mean?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Features include, Forex Calander, Forex news & Lastest Forum activities.

Do u need ScreenShot?
Forex calendar and news have nothing to do with the forum. As for the latest activities you as a registered member can always see new posts and you can also subscribe to certain threads to see the new posts only in the threads that interest you.

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Forex calendar and news have nothing to do with the forum. As for the latest activities you as a registered member can always see new posts and you can also subscribe to certain threads to see the new posts only in the threads that interest you.
So Fx calendar and news is of no use in here, then why is it in FxFactory!
Admin dats my own suggestion for now is either u take it or leave it.

Thanks & see ya!

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Hye admin i have one suggestion.My suggestion is you open the one thread and open the public to send the url blog or website about forex robot.after that we give the public opportunity rate this site

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hye admin i have one suggestion.My suggestion is you open the one thread and open the public to send the url blog or website about forex robot.after that we give the public opportunity rate this site
If you want to share some commercial URL with others you can start a new thread in the Advertising forums.

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
I noticed your link is no longer there,hope all is well?

ronak

Active Trader
May 29, 2009
i wish a fx chat

Hye admin i have one suggestion.My suggestion is you open the one fx chat for this forum which will give the fx'ers some fast access to the forum & can be also help full in trading be there in the forum

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Thanks for your nice ideas. I like this suggestions. I know this is good for Forex. Amazing news!!!:mad:

cazhanghunan1

Trader
Feb 29, 2012
As we can see, the euro is rising against the dollar. Since the bank made its first round of such loans in the late of 2011 to make sure the European banks continue to lend money and avoid a financial crisis.