Trading Forex - Manual Vs Robot

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Hey everyone, i'm Fx newbie & i really want to ask, what's the best way to trade forex online, Manually or By using Forex Robot, i'm curious bcos a friend of mine is convincin me to buy a Forex Robot to trade as a newbie.

Please i need your suggestions.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
Robots are no miracle worker...

You should make your own strategies and look for results your self since it is your money on the line; you should be in control of how it is being trade.
If you are just starting, then learn! The best robot is knowledge…

PS: If you are soooo curious, there are many robots to try for free!!!
This broker has some: ac-markets.com
Good luck!!!:):):)

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
You should make your own strategies and look for results your self since it is your money on the line; you should be in control of how it is being trade.
If you are just starting, then learn! The best robot is knowledge?

PS: If you are soooo curious, there are many robots to try for free!!!
This broker has some: ac-markets.com
Good luck!!!:):):)
Perfect Post, nice saying! so u advicinq for manual tradinq, well dats cool i will give it a try but my question here is that, how do i start forex tradinq, ok now i have LR (Liberty Reserve) which some Fx brokers do expect, and which easy forex broker can i start with as a newbies.

I need help on this!

Last edited by a moderator:

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
Hi!!!
I can see that you are a newbie in deed; I trade with ACM they are a well-known broker…
Don’t trade with real money until you are completely ready!!!
I suggest you download a demo account from their web site so you gain real experience, then you’ll know if this suits you…
Also keep up with the news; it is vital for a trader!!! In their site there is a news section, try to check it too...
any question, ask me!!!
REGARDS:):)

May 19, 2009
The best is to diversify your portfolio among them..

Use 1 account for automated trading..

Use 1 account for manual trading..

Use another account for manual + forex software aided trading...

Thats what I do...and I am always well-diversified from any risk

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
No one can compete with knowledge. In fact automated system is a result of human intelligence. however every one IQ is not equivalent so for them robot is an added advantage. But traders with great expertise must avoid automated system as they can harm the intelligence and i am sure they won't like to loose their skills.

dvonn19

Active Trader
Apr 12, 2009
My opinion - Forex Robot is made based on certain pattern or historical data, if the pattern is not sync with current market (ranging or choppy) then forex robot is not realiable. I never use forex robot.

ContraTrader

Active Trader
Jun 22, 2009
www.trade-profit.com
There are many robots which attempt to profit, but in reality it is a very hard endeavor. There are many things that the human eye can see and identify, such as Support and Resistance levels and Patterns. It is very hard for an EA to calculate all these factors and to create a solid decision.

Personally I manual-trade and am satisfied with my results. I don't know many EAs which can compare to my performance.

subhaikav

Active Trader
Jul 6, 2009
Though there is more development in technology, we cannot fully rely on robot where manual input is very essential. So, doing manual is better than forex robot.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Nice post. I am also a fresher in this Forum. There are a lot of robots which is beneficial for us but Manual is better than forex robot. I read your comments, much appreciated..:)

4rexfish

Banned
May 4, 2011
Hi anna575! Mnual trading is good but with the help of robots you can get more better results the manual trading. If you are using a good type of robot and you are also checking hid efficieny and changes again and agian after an interval of time then you can get better result. Munal trading is also good but it very time consuming while trading with robots is faster and you have to do less work and can get good profit.:)

bathu

Trader
Jul 11, 2011
i know ur position... the best robot is your way of trade and knowledge of trade...
updated the market and economy position... manually doing is better i think..

do well:)

mr.gardner

Trader
Mar 14, 2012
Forex robots are for people who do not have knowledge and time to trade by themselves. I believe manual trading is much more profitable because the market is like “human” and only human can beat it.
Good Luck

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
Manual trading is the only effective way to trade, and remain profitable, in the long term. Robots cannot be programmed to cover every eventuality, which is where they fall down. Manual trading, on the other hand, allows for trader discretion. Obviously your trading system requires some rules to keep you on track, but without trader discretion it would eventually fail.

cjthelegend

Trader
May 3, 2012
If you do not learn to trade manually, then you will never know why a forex robot lost you all your money lol

There is no valuable replacement for self education and effort

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
If you do not learn to trade manually, then you will never know why a forex robot lost you all your money lol

There is no valuable replacement for self education and effort

Absolutely. It takes a lot of hard work, over an extended period of time to become a successful trader. Robots offer a shortcut, albeit an illusory one.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
I think manual trading is the best method. Though automated is also in some extent profitable but always work with the way it is being programmed. And some times the market trend might not turn out the way you expect and its only through manual trading that such problem can be solved because you are in charge.