STOP BEING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF MARKET MOVES! THIS IS HOW!

Feb 26, 2015
I'm going to be posting daily Alerts to help Members of EarnForex Make more trades, with less losses. below is now my first post, i hope my trade info helps...

New Professional Daily Trade Alerts EXACT ENTRY DETAILS EUR/JPY

Markets are range bound this session; hopefully we can find some new opportunity in the next session.

Daily_Trade_Ideas__EURJPY__2252015_EXIT_2.png

If you need us to provide and post a free custom analysis on any pair just send me a pm on the pair you would like a report on and i will post it....

Feb 26, 2015
Hopefully this post does not get edited, because what we are posting is 100% and is to help you trade better. we have built a cutting edge trading system, and actually give out part of it for free, with no sign ups. and it does not expire its FREE. but more then that we are just here to post daily trade info. that allows you to make some stress free trades. below is a trade that we are currently posting.

We post free signals just to help traders become more profitable. Since earnforex has an option to embed youtube videos we are adding our youtube link, you can get more information about us on youtube! www.youtube.com/forexalertsystem

Hello Traders, the market has just opened and it’s a new Month! And we have a nice smooth pop 20 plus pips on the USD/JPY with some small opportunity to for quick scalp on the move up, but be cautious there is some pending news coming out this session. That will have a moderate effect on the jpy/pair most likely producing a set up for a counter trend trade.

Below is a current snap shot of the current market conditions for the pair. If you need help with your trading were here to help just send us a pm with your trade questions?

THIS IS POST IS NOT ABOUT TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING ITS ABOUT PROVIDING HELPFUL FREE INFORMATION ABOUT CURRENT MARKET CONDITIONS.​

Feb 26, 2015
Another day another trade!

Use Caution when trading today, lots of shock waves in the markets today. Below are our current positions on the AUD/USD. We will be closing them shortly. The markets are too erratic this session.

New Video Uploaded BELOW that explains the system we are using to place these trades. This will give you a better understanding if you’re using our free system.

Feb 26, 2015
New Professional Daily Trade Alerts EXACT ENTRY DETAILS EUR/JPY SOLID PROFIT!

New Professional Daily Trade Alerts EXACT ENTRY DETAILS EUR/JPY SOLID PROFIT!​

There was a lot of News Today! And we hope everyone trades with caution. The FREE SIGNAL DID VERY WELL TODAY! Our system produced 3 good trades, below are our current open positions that where recommended by the octave software system. These positions will be closed soon as we wait for more opportunity. We caught the Entire Move! Stress Free.

New Video Uploaded BELOW that explains the system we are using to place these trades. This will give you a better understanding if you’re using our free system.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, I decide the right side and wrong side of the market according to the market trend (obviously based on higher time frames)! I see, most of the time, market follows the previous aggressive move; so when I get couple of aggressive moves in the daily time frames then I open my new trades according to that direction.