The latest: What is happening with the Euro?

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
The NZD rallied in late day trading after the RBNZ announced no change in rates, and an equal chance to raise or lower interest rates in the future.

The EUR continued to trade on the weak side. The EURUSD fell toward the 1.0500 support level (low 1.0510) before rebounding into the close (up near 1.0550). What effect has this on the market?

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
The EURUSD is expected to keep falling in the near future. It's much like self-killing to buy this pair now. I've sold at 1.0545, having a strong patience though.

eurusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
Opened a buy at 1.0670. Going to close at 1.1000. Expecting the returning to the fall-trend at about 1.1000-1.1500.

eurusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
DO your technical analysis could be guarantee its goal?. How about your prediction about gold for this next two month..

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
EUR/USD Strategy for today:
I don't really think this pair can break supportive level of 1.1020, I'm going to open a sell at 1.1010 with target 1.0660, stop-loss 1.1020
eurusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd-3.png

Last edited:

Aialocon

Mar 23, 2015
Euro and USD will keep falling for the next 1-2 months for sure. One of the reasons for that are the circumstances happening now in the Middle East and the rising prices of oil.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
Euro and USD will keep falling for the next 1-2 months for sure. One of the reasons for that are the circumstances happening now in the Middle East and the rising prices of oil.

now people has turn their attention on Yaman, last time we had similar issue with egypt, syria, and greek election. to be honest I'm not a fan of current political issue, I'd rather put much attention with the chart.
technically speaking, EURUSD price would made further bearish, if the price fully breach current major support (boxed), consist two layer support with put boxed range market price.
SPrBrN9.jpg

last day movement are result from FOMC meeting, not much given but the price are getting more resilient to reject further besrish movement.

Aialocon

Mar 23, 2015
surely, the chart is important however, the chart is created on the movement of these two currencies. And their movements depend on factors such as politics, economics, announcements and so on

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
The dollar had gone up against the euro and the yen on Tuesday in face of the start of the Federal Reserve’s two day meeting in which policy is set. EUR/USD dropped down to 1.1056 by 0.29% off Monday’s two-week highs of 1.1128. The dollar won back some points as investors in the market wait for the Fed statement which will be coming on Wednesday, as to whether policy makers will give any hint as to when the initial rate hike would kick start.

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
The Commerce Department had announced that the U.S gross domestic product had increased at a yearly rate of 2.3% past three months to June. First quarter growth was revised up to 0.6% from a contraction of 0.2% reported previously. Economists however had predicted a growth of an extent of 2.6%. This has shown that the economy is still strong and performing. This would further undermine the EUR/USD.

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
EUR/USD had climbed for a considerable extent on Friday still running on its consecutive wins for straight three sessions with steady gains in the U.S labour market for the previous month adding to the speculation about the Federal Reserve September interest rate hike. The EUR/USD had traded between 1.0978 and 1.0856 in a range during the Friday session; consequently it settled 0.0037 or 0.34% up to 1.0961.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Yes, the EURUSD remains an intriguing pair. Sometimes it would move in chops and sometimes, it would trend nicely. I still look forward to some protracted directional movement before the end of this year.

Mario Kalvin

Nov 18, 2015
now people has turn their attention on Yaman, last time we had similar issue with egypt, syria, and greek election. to be honest I'm not a fan of current political issue, I'd rather put much attention with the chart.
technically speaking, EURUSD price would made further bearish, if the price fully breach current major support (boxed), consist two layer support with put boxed range market price.
SPrBrN9.jpg

last day movement are result from FOMC meeting, not much given but the price are getting more resilient to reject further besrish movement.

Very good post, objective thinking, it deserves attention.