China's Biggest Reforms in over Two Decades

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Earlier today classified Chinese data was leaked about their economic reforms which sparked a big rally in Chinese equities. The reforms are the broadest reforms since 1990 and should they indeed be implemented I think it will be a positive for the Chinese economy and therefore support the global economy.

In my opinion the Australian Dollar as well as New Zealand Dollar could see the biggest positive impact as they heavily rely on the Chinese expansion for their own economic growth.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Here's the problem with the Chinese economy, it is in transition, moving to a more service oriented economy and given the fact that this is one area where the chinese, contrary to all expectations, fail miserably even when compared to malaysia, the impact of any economic reforms is an open ended one.
I guess we should have a better idea of the chinese economy by march, april next year..

Just one note of caution: Any data stemming from China should not be taken for granted..irrespective of whether it is leaked or not and the fact the data "leaked" leads to more questions than answers..