Rubix FX (ECN and ASIC Regulated Broker)

Gerard

Feb 13, 2015
Hello, everyone on the Earn Forex forum! My name is Gerard Solden and I work for a new brokerage firm, Rubix FX (ASIC Regulated). Rubix FX was founded by a group of professionals with vast depth of experience in financial markets across multiple asset classes, previously working with top tier banks, hedge funds and law firms. The team of 10+ includes professionals from trading, operations, sales, legal, IT and compliance from institutions including Citi, Goldman Sachs, UBS, Herbert Smith Freehills, SocGen, FIXI, and Global Prime. This team of professionals have come together to bring you Rubix FX.

Rubix FX offers a completely transparent brokerage service with DMA through competitive ECN pricing. Every trade placed through Rubix FX is matched with one of our liquidity providers. At your request, we will provide trade tickets for your trades; we believe this should be standard across the industry. Trade receipts validate that your trades are being matched with a liquidity provider and that the broker is not taking the other side of your trade. Furthermore, Rubix FX is the first broker to openly disclose to all clients that we do not profit from their losses.

By implementing this standard, Rubix FX’s goals are aligned with the trader, working together to grow and facilitate profitable strategies.

We have been operating since August 2014, but we have stayed under the radar to improve as many areas of our business before going out to the public. We believe with our professionalism, attention to detail and client care we will be one of the top brokerages globally. We have a profound understanding of clients’ wants and expectations, and seek to provide effective and cost efficient services to all.

From experience, I have found that one person representing a brokerage firm on a forum is sometimes overwhelming. As a consequence, we will have two representatives to answer your questions and come back to you promptly in response to your queries. On this note, I’d like to introduce my colleague and business partner, Alex Neo, who will be assisting me on Earn Forex.

We are here to help! If you have any questions on who we are, our firm or services, please ask away. We will be online going forward and will endeavour to respond to every comment in a timely fashion and with brutal honesty and transparency. If you would like to get in contact with me directly, you can email me at gsolden@rubixfx.com or telephone a member of the team on +61 (2) 9099 4288. We also have online chat at www.rubixfx.com to field your queries.

Happy trading and speak soon!

Cheers
Gerard