[MYFXBOOK] Fully Automatic News Trading EA: +1320% in less than 2 months live acc.!

tobeone

Master Trader
Jul 3, 2013
Would you like to PRINT money like this on your live account?
Fully verified on myfxbook here and on MQL5 here.
Mind-blowing +1320% profit in roughly one and a half months after launch on my own live account, the result of over 2 years of work and constant improvements since the early 2013's.

Welcome the All-New fully automatic Amazing News Trading Expert Advisor Newsgrabber Platinum Elite v7.5.
A few days on mql5 market only, avaiable from as low as $10 monthly amount and I am continually receiving messages from owners.

What it means for you is that you as an owner will PRINT money exactly like me for a ridiculous 33 cents per day. You can also invest the full amount once and get all the updates and support from me for UNLIMITED TIME, ONLY FROM THE PROFITS YOU WILL GET and whenever You decide, no obligations, no risks!

YES! I'm giving it to you basically for free because I know after making same trades as I do on my live account, you could invest in anything of quality of your choice.

Think about this for a moment, it's the SAFEST, EASIEST and FASTEST way to make way more money than you imagined and I'm giving you the test drive and the ability to copy my results RIGHT NOW!

Choose and decide which one is better for you, $10 investment per month or $249 for lifetime ownership, I am recommeding the test drive to all my investors because in a very short period of time the $249 will be like 25 cents for you if you decide to invest, if not, you're free to do so. NO Credit Cards, NO obligations and NO risks whatsoever!

See, I am not asking to believe me, I am giving you the opportunity to experience it yourself.
Investing in a quality product is wise isn't it? What about experiencing the quality product first?

I am doing the whole coding for more than two years now and it's the most powerfull Expert Advisor and strategy I have ever seen in my whole life. This all-new fully automatic version which I finished only 2 months ago exceeded all my expectations.

Act Right Now, Click this link and own your copy TODAY!

Last edited: