Forex News - latest news & strategies

miskec

Active Trader
Mar 16, 2009
If you would go out on a dinner with your friends or family and you mentioned that you were trading on the Forex market most of them wouldn’t know what you were talking about. The worst thing is that most of the Forex traders that join the Forex market don’t know what they are doing. Understanding what Forex is, is the first good step to your success at Forex trading.

The foreign exchange market (Currency, Forex, or FX) is where currency trading takes place. It is where banks and other official institutions facilitate the buying and selling of foreign currencies. Forex transactions typically involve one party purchasing a quantity of one currency in exchange for paying a quantity of another. The foreign exchange market that we see today started evolving during the 1970s when world over countries gradually switched to floating exchange rate from their erstwhile exchange rate regime, which remained fixed as per the Bretton Woods system till 1971.

Today, the Forex market is one of the largest and most liquid financial markets in the world, and includes trading between large banks, central banks, currency speculators, corporations, governments, and other institutions. The average daily volume in the global foreign exchange and related markets is continuously growing. Traditional daily turnover was reported to be over US$3.2 trillion in April 2007 by the Bank for International Settlements. Since then, the market has continued to grow. According to Euromoney's annual Forex Poll, volumes grew a further 41% between 2007 and 2008.

Forex News is a new blog that will bring you all the latest information from the forex world and help you to be sucessful in trading.

Three Months Of Forex News

Three Monthshave passed since I started this blog. Every day I've been trying to find the latest and most interesting news from Forex to bring it to you. Every day I've been working on new articles about Forex, strategies, advices, reviews...
I've also found you a free forex book which should help beginner's to better understand foreign exchange market.

Results?

We have seen over 200 posts on this blog that are here to help you with your everyday trading. So far, blog had over 15,000 unique visitors and has been nominated for "Blogger's Choice Awards" in the category of the best business blogs.
Blog made it to the first 50 rating on the most popular blog and site directories, which is a great achievement for such a "young" blog. It has been included in many internet search engines and much more.

What are the goals?

I expect the blog to top all of the directories and search engines so that it would be easier to reach the information you require. I'm trying to find more free Forex books to share with you, so you can learn even more about foreign exchange market. I'm also working on new articles about Forex strategies and collecting material for the most important article in the Forex business - Forex Scams, which will help you recognise good opportunities from bad ones which will in the end only cost you your money.

P.S.

I hope that our readers are satisified so far with the blog and I hope you will keep reading in such great numbers. Please share with me your thoughts, ideas, comments which could help this blog become even better.

Forex News - latest news and strategies from the forex world