Are you happy with your broker?

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
May I ask the reason behind the general question? Are you looking for a broker or have a broker to suggest maybe:rolleyes:

I just wanted to know how members feel about their broker. I am extremely happy with mine ever since I made the switch. I know how important it is to have a broker that does not interfere with your trading and does not act up to gain an advantage. We all heard the stories of bad brokers.

I can only recommend my broker to traders to at least make them part of your overall choice of broker since most use more than one. I made my current broker my prime broker and do most of my trading through them.

Aug 21, 2012
U.S.
Most Retail Forex Brokers are operated like Bucket Shops and such behavior is built into their business models by design.

In the United States, there are only two (2) genuine choices where you don't run the extra-high risk of being completely snowed under by a Bucket. CitiFX and Interactive Brokers, are the two saving graces in the United States, for the most part - though they both have their own issues.

One of the key elements that make a Bucket Shop so bad, is not its proprietary liquidity pool, but the disinterest in having any responsibility for protecting your interest as a trader, against the strong interest they have in maximizing their profits and deposits through any means necessary. While there is nothing wrong with a company looking out for its own profitability (in fact, they have a duty to their employees, shareholders, etc., to do so), there is something wrong when a broker which acts in ways that are disadvantageous to the trader by the very design of their core business model.

The intentional poor fill level, re-quote, slippage, partial-fill, frozen price feed, client/server disconnect, spread manipulation, core price manipulation, and the outright closing of profitable positions while allowing negative positions to remain open - are all part of the causation that makes a Bucket Shop a dangerous place to hold your production trading account.

Last edited:

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Anyway, I'm satisfy with the nice services and good trading conditions my broker is offering me, and i dont think i would need any other broker for now.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
I think everyone is happy with their brokers, this is an easy question for those traders who know what they need from the start.

Over all i am satisfied with my recent broker, and improvements are my next goal together with my broker.

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
Yeah, I'm really happy! Yesterday I became happy by 199 pips with 2 Lots)))
I think if you're using services of your broker for a few time and you hadn't changed the broker then you're happy with your current broker.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
Definitely I am happy with my Broker. OctaFx is my Best choice and I am success because of this broker. Broker provides me financial news so Fast and broker's certified Experts give technical analysis properly. So I don't need more to reach my Goal. This broker is surely enough for me.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Me and many of my friends are trading with exness and very happy with their trading conditions, Very low spreads and instant automatic withdrawals. Cheers to them.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
I use FBS, and definitely happy using them, they have very low spreads, and their help for newbies are superb, like allowing you to get help from an expert advisor while trading demo.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
I am very satisfied with my broker profiforex. Their service so far has been great and for now i cant think of any other better broker.