Tradersway or Myfxchoice.com?

Dave90210

Aug 1, 2015
Which broker is more trustworthy Tradesway or Myfxchoice? I've heard some horror stories on Forexpeacearmy about Tradersway and I've tried them myself with a small account and everything worked perfectly so I'm a little confused by the reviews. I have not tried Myfxchoice yet and I'm considering but the only red flag with them is they have nothing but good reviews.

Ant suggestions or anyone had experiences positive or negative with these 2 companies?

Binos

Jul 29, 2015
I think that you need to consider as many as possible brokers, compare their reviews, make sure they are not new and read true successful stories about them.
more brockers you check, so better choice you will have.
If I were you I would consider [url deleted] yadix or [url deleted] alpari. Both are not new as for me and appears reliable. To be honest on my start I'm deciding between those 2.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I think that you need to consider as many as possible brokers, compare their reviews, make sure they are not new and read true successful stories about them.
more brockers you check, so better choice you will have.
If I were you I would consider [url deleted] yadix or [url deleted] alpari. Both are not new as for me and appears reliable. To be honest on my start I'm deciding between those 2.

Can you give some more details, please? Why are you choosing between these two brokers? I had some experience with Alpari, it was OK, but there are plenty of other brokers.