Optionmint

foxsr1209

Trader
Oct 20, 2012
Scranton Pa
optionmint program

Hey joe was wondering how you are making out with optionmint?? I just came across the program and I see it is pretty new. wondering if you had any feedback on it???

foxsr1209

Trader
Oct 20, 2012
Scranton Pa
anyone use optionmint?

Just looking to see if anyone has some feedback on optionmint. I am looking into the forex market and was hoping for a reliable program for trading.

bluehope

Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Optionmint is a scammer. The worst broker i have seen. Very bad customer support. I have deposited 3.000 GBP, after a trade i made it about 5.000. They requested several documents. They wanted me to proove i am not a fraudulent.I have provided all of them. But they havent paid my money. I have sent at least 10 e-mails. (online support is always offline) They don't reply. Finally they didn't pay my money back.
Real scammer. And real fraudulent.

scarecrow

Trader
Jul 13, 2013
hi bluehope. i am facing the same thing as you too. at first they called and was telling me if there is anything i need help in i can email them. Now i am withdrawing my funds out and they are taking longer than expected. Not replying my emails at all. Have you gotten your money yet?

K.Rawlinson

Trader
Aug 12, 2013
Auckland, NZ
Optionmint will give your money back...YEAH RIGHT!!

I to have had a problem with getting my money out and don't trust them as far as I can throw them. My money has been tied up with them for a long time now. There real time lines are none of those that can be seen on other platforms either. I believe I will never see this money again so I would recommend to everyone to stay away from OPTIONMINT!!

simon77

Trader
Oct 3, 2013
Optionmint is a scammer. The worst broker i have seen. Very bad customer support. I have deposited 3.000 GBP, after a trade i made it about 5.000. They requested several documents. They wanted me to proove i am not a fraudulent.I have provided all of them. But they havent paid my money. I have sent at least 10 e-mails. (online support is always offline) They don't reply. Finally they didn't pay my money back.
Real scammer. And real fraudulent.

Dear BlueHope,

As a representative in the fraud department at OptionMint, we are disappointed to see your posting due to the inaccuracies in your review. First off, we emailed you LOT OF TIMES to figure out what/why your personal details were not matching your documentation. Just like any online business, we take measures to confirm our user's identity to protect both us and the user from identity theft and credit card fraud. We contacted you and told you that our investigation showed that you have MULTIPLE IDENTITIES which you readily admitted. You also noted to us that you use multiple identities due to your involvement in adult dating sites. Since we have no interest in what our users do outside of our trading platform, we were just relieved to see that there was no overt fraud, just a user with a penchant for online dating and wife-swaps. Furthermore, we paid you via bank wire which you confirmed via email.

We do not share account holder's personal or trading details with ANYONE but below are a couple of links to this user's false personas. You will see the same person in the photo, but different name. Note to all competing brokers that this user has also been added to all of our partner broker's blacklists. You can contact us for more details regarding this individual.

simon77

Trader
Oct 3, 2013
I to have had a problem with getting my money out and don't trust them as far as I can throw them. My money has been tied up with them for a long time now. There real time lines are none of those that can be seen on other platforms either. I believe I will never see this money again so I would recommend to everyone to stay away from OPTIONMINT!!

Mr. Rawlinson,

Note that if you trade off your entire account balance immediately after you place a withdrawal request, we will not send you funds since there are no funds remaining in your account. In short, you need to have money in your account in order for us to process a withdrawal request.
Our account managers have tried multiple times to contact you to help you trade successfully but you have not responded to our four phone calls. You can best call us back at (+61) 3900-18602 and we will be more than happy to discuss with you in more detail.

EddieAlvarez

Dec 21, 2015
HAs anubody else here done binary options? Im on optionmint.Any Feedback???
Yes they are not to be trusted... I was working with a Walter Johnson there and he stole 2500. from me He trade all on the money in my account over 5800. with out even giving me a chance to say don't trade all of my money. funny thing is this happened as soon as I tried to make a withdrawal from the account.
Now this coward won't even answer my calls.

Please do not trust these people they have ruined my life. They will do the same to you.